ID:259069

So, I am working on a new piece which I will (hopefuly) be able to add to my collection of free resources (I want to expand upon that little project so perhaps I can get to create more art...)

I want your input on the following piece and I really would like to get advice on the following subjects ; Colors (hue and saturation) Shape and animation. Feel free to edit.

The red ball will get a proper animation/coloring as well, at least thats the idea.

Animation:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Individual frames (if needed I could also upload the different layers):

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Everythings seems to be in order, thought if i had to nit pick at afew things it would be how the red inner ball isnt animated and the pallete needs more saturation in my opinion
In response to Zane444
I want your input on the following piece and I really would like to get advice on the following subjects ; Colors (hue and saturation) Shape and animation. Feel free to edit.

The red ball will get a proper animation/coloring as well, at least thats the idea.

Anyways, my thoughts would be the last frame is just out of place, the bottom can go into a better transition, most of it match up till the last one. It's really heavy wip, should choose your color palette, any idea how many color count you might be going for?
In response to Mesmerise
Mesmerise wrote:

Anyways, my thoughts would be the last frame is just out of place, the bottom can go into a better transition, most of it match up till the last one. It's really heavy wip, should choose your color palette, any idea how many color count you might be going for?

I want it to stay under 10 colors. I think i will give it a more orange hue next version. How is the last frame out of place :S?

Zane444 wrote:
Everythings seems to be in order, thought if i had to nit pick at afew things it would be how the red inner ball isnt animated and the pallete needs more saturation in my opinion

More saturated, I will try it out! thanks.
The fire looks like slime. (boogers)
Meh I discarded this project the day after making it. Sometimes something looks awesome while making it but after further inspection you're like : "What the hell was I thinking..."
You should never delete a project, it's always in your best interest to make it better and finish it out. Though it might be a waste of time, it will at least count as practice towards when you might want to do something similar to this longer down the line.

That being said, The Commet/Ball should have some sort of rolling animation, and dependent on how fast the object is going it might not retain its sphere shape. Also the bottom of the frame doesn't follow the flow in which the object is traveling.

Honestly I think what you had going was a good start and you shouldn't have given up!