ID:138669

When I click on the Bug Report think, I show no messages...this started immediately after I responded to a post there.
When I click on the Bug Report think, I show no messages...this started immediately after I responded to a post there.

Wow, you're right... I just finished posting something there and it's all alone. I didn't want to draw *that* much attention to it... :)
In response to Guy T.
On 3/31/00 4:45 pm Guy T. wrote:

Wow, you're right... I just finished posting something there and it's all alone. I didn't want to draw *that* much attention to it... :)

Damn. And everything was holding strong until now. Well, I've got everything archived (as of 4 pm today) so I'll use that if it comes to it, but let me see what the heck happened.
In response to Tom H.
Hah. Deadron posted a reply to a message that I had just deleted (in order to re-edit). That caused my little sorting algorithm to get all out of wack and decide to just hide the forums altogether! Deleting the offending message seemed to do the trick, but I'm going to go look at the innards now.