ID:137360

When you click Search, can you set the drop-down menu automatically to the forum you clicked search from?

Am I lazy or effective? I don't know.

/Andreas
Well we're on this subject, how about a "search all" option too.
In response to Nadrew
Indeed! It's a pain to search through every section when you don't know where the information might be. Search All would be so nice! :-)

~X
In response to Xooxer
But please... if you make a search all option, make a search all but babble option too. :D
In response to Lord of Water
Might as well make a checkbox for each forum instead of the current list. Then you could select all, some or none (just for fun).
In response to Air Mapster
Air Mapster wrote:
Might as well make a checkbox for each forum instead of the current list. Then you could select all, some or none (just for fun).

I SERCHED NONE OF THE FORMS AND NOTHNG CAME UP UR FOROMS MUST BE BUGGY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

-- CoNaN666 the Modern Barbarian

(P.S. Teehee! =) )
Gazoot wrote:
When you click Search, can you set the drop-down menu automatically to the forum you clicked search from?

The new forum search will check all forums by default. It'll be slick, you'll see!
In response to Tom
It better be! :)
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Well we're on this subject, how about a "search all" option too.

YES! A 'search all' function is common in the more popular forums systems - phpBB, neoboard, and the like...I'm surprised it is not here too!