In response to A2J2TIWARI
No problem :) Always know there is room for improvement but know your art is alot better than you think :P I would love to have it added to my projects lol

Applied some face drawing lessons in digital art and here is the result:

I tried to colour it but it hasnt turned out good:

Will do some more faces and of different types. Just to remind myself here's how I should do it: wide jaw, wide cheek bone, round face, square face.

More eyebrow emotion!
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
More eyebrow emotion!

I am bad at this, I know...

Anyways:

No, no, You are do great work you just need a little bit more emotion in the eyebrows.
I do agree. I am trying to get better at portraying sensual and serious eyes and eyebrows.

I should put more effort in my paintings:

If anybody can, link me to some good photoshop videos.
Just mimic some grand master's life drawings. You pick up on a lot of little tricks they do.
In response to Jittai
Jittai wrote:
Just mimic some grand master's life drawings. You pick up on a lot of little tricks they do.

Yeah, it's a really great suggestion. Many other pros suggest the same.

Anyways, I am trying to learn Digital Painting so as to become a Concept Artist someday. I am really getting frustrated due to Photoshop.. it's way too hard to use and I can't find proper tutorials either. I have been watching some Youtube videos though.

Today's work:

Credit goes to Nin-Online for the base and some colours.
 photo IMG_20140709_012901.jpg
 photo IMG_20140711_160624.jpg
 photo IMG_20140711_160648.jpg
Recent stuff:

Did this today and is still in WIP stages:

Follow me on DeviantArt( http://aastikya.deviantart.com/ ) and help me gain more views please!
i like the way you shaded the colored pencils
Something I did few minutes ago. A 20-or-so minutes art:

Here on Pixeljoint: http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixelart/96580.htm

That's a beautiful scene. One thing I've never been good at is drawing scenery. I should really try to alleviate that sometime. I only end up drawing once in a blue moon, though.
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
That's a beautiful scene. One thing I've never been good at is drawing scenery. I should really try to alleviate that sometime. I only end up drawing once in a blue moon, though.

Thank you and good luck!

A new piece; still incomplete though. Picked up a really old piece and tried to re-create it. Here it is: http://pixeljoint.com/pixelart/66596.htm

Critique it please. Maybe I will post this on Pixelation or Pixeljoint forums as well and finish it.
I feel like the arm on the umbrella is very...stiff.

If he/she is being lifted up by the umbrella, they would be hanging from that arm. The arm would be up next to the head, unless they leaned their head away. The arm would essentially be straight up, leading to a near-straight line down the side of the body. I think this change will make the pose feel much more natural.

Also, the perspective seems a bit...weird. I can't quite pinpoint it. Perhaps the feet aren't big enough, or the upper body isn't small enough...I'm not sure at this point.
Thanks Albro1 Already put your advice to use although havent posted it here yet. The piece isnt finished either.

Anyways:

Page: 1 2 3 4 5