ID:191308

I just noticed this considering a scroll bar has just now appeared in the frame side of the website for me. I like the items but was wondering if there are gonna be any BYOND magnets in the future? It might be something I can finally get off the internet(My mom collects magnets.).

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
Kusanagi wrote:
I just noticed this considering a scroll bar has just now appeared in the frame side of the website for me.

You must not check the Announcements forum much, then? ;-)

I like the items but was wondering if there are gonna be any BYOND magnets in the future?

That's a great idea. Unfortunately CafePress doesn't offer magnets right now (I'll be sure to suggest it to them), so we'd either have to find someone else who can do them or wait for CafePress to add them. I'll look into it.

By the way, the Store has its own forum, including one for new product suggestions: http://store.byond.com/forum/
In response to Air Mapster
By the way...I can't seem to post...

I keep on getting "Error: You are not authorized to post this message.
"
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
By the way...I can't seem to post...

I keep on getting "Error: You are not authorized to post this message.
"

Crud. I remember getting that once or twice on the main BYOND forum. If it doesn't just go away, I'll have to talk to Tom about it. In the meantime you can either wait and see if it fixes itself or just post here. ;-)
In response to Air Mapster
that means your banned.
I had that for more than a week in mid september
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
that means your banned.

In this case, no. Sariat is certainly not banned - it's just a glitch in the forum, which unfortunately I can't fix. Any time someone is banned, there should be an accompanying informative message explaining why the ban was made.