ID:136368

How about being able to add pixel adjustments to icons. Otherwise I'd have to make a different icon for every state I need the icon to be. Preserving pixel_x and pixel_y when ICON_OVERLAYING would help.
Yeah, i just found out too, you cant change the pixel_x or pixel_y of an overlay
In response to Mrhat99au
Also pixel_x doesn't work with ICON_OVERLAY/ Actually /icon does not even have pixel x or y!
Exadv1 wrote:
How about being able to add pixel adjustments to icons. Otherwise I'd have to make a different icon for every state I need the icon to be. Preserving pixel_x and pixel_y when ICON_OVERLAYING would help.

Icons have no inherent pixel offset. Atoms do.

An icon is just a bitmap. It's a 32x32 abstract that has nothing to do with the icon's final placement via an atom. It's the atoms that are offset by pixel_x and pixel_y, not the icons.

When you mention ICON_OVERLAY, I take it you're talking about icon.Blend(). Again, the /icon type has no pixel offset, and needs none; this is an image, not an item on the screen. But if you want to reposition the pixels within that image, you can use icon.Shift() to shift pixels over.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
I completely forgot about Shift()!
I can't beleive it. I was going throught /icon's procedures and skipped right by shift. Thank you very much.
In response to Exadv1
Well, ignoring the thread would be a bad idea. What if someone else has a similar question? =P