In response to digitalmouse
My last name being Crago, I searched for it,

crago is noted for his contributions in neuroscience
crago is a member of the ieee engineering in medicine and biology society
crago is a member of several multidisciplinary research teams from a number of faculties and a variety of departments
crago is a professor in communication sciences and disorders and an internationally known researcher in child language acquisition
crago is said to be of scottish origins and comes from the town of craigo
crago is a democrat
crago is representing fgsr on that task force
crago is survived by two sons
crago is also active in the united methodist church
crago is recovering and how many unwanted minerals are
crago is looking to expand production using low
crago is working to make the economic development program more visible to established businesses so that they know they can also benefit through the
crago is from mcgill = university
crago is with the woods hole oceanographic institution sea grant program
crago is the corporate director of health and human services at tÜv america inc
crago is both a certified quality management systems
crago is currently in her second year as a library aide
crago is also a research scientist with the louis stokes cleveland va medical
crago is back to work and back to reality
crago is joined by the band's most recent addition
crago is collaborating with nasa on techniques to convert land
crago is buried next to her husband in west point cemetery
crago is the communicator for the sea grant program at the woods hole oceanographic institution
crago is a qualified quality management systems lead assessor and six sigma champion
crago is a researcher/historian for the gorsedd kernow archival survey project and is also the senior researcher for cornish audio visual archive and
crago is a broadcaster and communications consultant
crago is entering his first school year as principal after serving 10 years as assistant principal under retiring marvin tudor
crago is lecturer in counselling
crago is both a fellow of the american academy of oral pathology and a diplomate of the american board of oral and maxillofacial surgery
crago is the 20
crago is not in her office in the guidance department she can be found in front of grade twelve general and grade ten writer's craft
crago is on bbc radio gloucestershire in his old sunday breakfast slot
crago is communicator for the whoi sea grant program and has served as the driving force for bringing "sounds waves" to woods hole
crago is currently working on a chapter
crago is one of the largest producers of foundation bred buckskin
crago is a lecturer and psychotherapist and has worked in australia and the united states
crago is also available for some basic casting instruction as well as 'local
crago is laden and is on the move
crago is a member of the wesley me church
crago is on the sick list
crago is to report back to let us know what are the scenarios she envisaged
crago is awarded the high
crago is looking over an engine
crago is also a senior at mason high school
crago is a member of the southwest regional planning committee and will see that this concern is addressed
crago is a show on his own behind the drum set
crago is a professional drummer with the eagles and has been a member of the band since 1994
crago is a lt
crago is as follows
crago is a computer scientist in the adaptive computing systems lab at the university of southern california's information sciences institute
crago is awarding me the graduate diploma in individual psychotherapy and relationship counselling
crago is married to his wife vangie and has a daughter that's 2 years old
crago is referring to may take years to emerge and is more easily seen by a third party
crago is paralyzed from the waist down
crago is
crago is dead
crago is out there again
crago is a psychotherapist with twenty years experience joined us to discuss this listeners problem
crago is a member of the department of biomedical engineering
crago is a son of charles crago and his wife
crago is the oldest of five children
crago is the will of robert crawford
crago is an adapted son of mr
crago is married to melba joyce crago
crago is requesting that the committee members review the drafts and point out any obvious errors of fact at this time and submit these changes to
crago is dazed and unable to respond
crago is shown in this image from television taken thursday
crago is still pushing down on the water

Someones been busy.

Yet they know nothing about me,

Googlism for: daniel crago

Sorry, Google doesn't know enough about daniel crago yet.
In response to Jerico2day
"jerico is gay and needs to stop being so jelaus of triple h that is so childish"

Wtf is up with that dude? Lol
In response to digitalmouse
Sorry, Google doesn't know enough about jon88 yet. :,(
In response to Kujila
In response to Karasu Kami
Karasu Kami wrote:
"jerico is gay and needs to stop being so jelaus of triple h that is so childish"

Wtf is up with that dude? Lol

searches google.com for this particular site..
http://www.allsports.com/cgi-bin/ showcomments.cgi?comment_id=1770

phew..for a moment there i thought googlism was talking about me:p

the other day i searched for Christian...and then searched google for the particular entry... christian is hell... yep, you find lots of crackpots with googlism.com... enjoyable reading:D

(ps...some of you may think i meant that someone is a crackpot if they think the religion is hell, what i mean was, the particular writer of the article i came across was a religous psycho..)
I typed "zzo38computer" in the Googlism and it ses:

zzo38computer is a crismis elf who is busy for 11 out of 12 months of the year making crismis presents for ol the boys an girls
Religions are hell though, they aren't psycho at all.

simple as this (I'm not starting a religion war here)

Heaven doesn't exist.

God doesn't exist.

The devil doesn't exist.

And hell doesn't exist.

Don't even bother asking me how we were "made" because i don't care.

Life is of the moment now, not how we were made or who made us.

Once you sum it up religions are stupid wastes of time.

P.S: Do not reply to this with "Oh your a satanist" or something like that, because i don't believe in "satan".

Infact, don't even reply to this.
In response to Zzo38computer
o.o;;; ....crismis? ..this engine is retarded ^^;

(Say the s's as z's)
You have to realize that that was something he wrote about himself.
In response to Garthor
Garthor wrote:
You have to realize that that was something he wrote about himself.

No its not I didint rite that. Sumbudy els did its true look it up on Google
In response to Zzo38computer
What do you know, I actually bothered to do that... and it *seems* that someone else wrote it. They were definitely imitating his, uh, "style" of spelling though. =P
Karasu Kami wrote:
Religions are hell though, they aren't psycho at all.

simple as this (I'm not starting a religion war here)

Heaven doesn't exist.

God doesn't exist.

The devil doesn't exist.

And hell doesn't exist.

Don't even bother asking me how we were "made" because i don't care.

Life is of the moment now, not how we were made or who made us.

Once you sum it up religions are stupid wastes of time.

That whole post is an opinion, your opinion. Its not fact because it cannot be proven, nor can it be found false, either way you don't know, but you will find out, one way or the other, in the end.
In response to Jotdaniel
Although even when you boild down top it the question of religion can be solved with. Where did it come from? If you then say a 'compact ball of energy and matter' then where did THAT come from Most religions solve the eternal paradox by simply saying that the Creator is always there. (note that I'm giving the Christian viewpoint)
In response to Exadv1
Exadv1 wrote:
Although even when you boild down top it the question of religion can be solved with. Where did it come from? If you then say a 'compact ball of energy and matter' then where did THAT come from Most religions solve the eternal paradox by simply saying that the Creator is always there. (note that I'm giving the Christian viewpoint)

Adding onto that, its a matter of faith, you either believe it or you don't, again, theres no way to prove either viewpoint, lack of evidence is not proof. Your not less intelligent for believing either viewpoint.
In response to Jotdaniel
In fact, it may even have been proven that it is impossible to prove.
In response to Exadv1
Religion is so funny.

"The universe came from a single of point of mass and energy."

"And where did that come from?"

"It didn't. It just... was already there, always."

"What a cop-out! Your theory is so full of holes, you think you can explain everything but you don't have any answers, just questions!"

"And how do you explain it, smartie?"

"God made the universe. God can do anything."

"Where did God come from?"

"God was already there, always."

*SMACK*

Religion's "answer" suffers from the same flaw as science's. Both viewpoints require us to accept the concept of an eternal force that encompasses all of reality that has somehow shaped our world of cause/effect while not being bound by such rules itself.

Here's my answer: whatever created the universe (and it must've been created... there's nothing in the universe that doesn't operate by the rules of cause and effect, and the universe, being the sum of its own contents, therefore operates under the same rules), exists outside the frame of the universe and operates under different rules. What does this mean to us? Nothing. Something outside our frame and not bound by the same rules as us, effectively doesn't exist. It's like the characters in a computer simulation that you've programmed. They don't "know" about you. They might speculate about where they came from, if the simulation is complex enough, but they can't ever know you because you don't fit into their world.

True science doesn't seek to disprove the existence of God, it merely ignores it. The questions that science "can't answer" are actually the questions science doesn't care about. It doesn't matter who started the physical laws of the universe in motion, who touched off the big bang. The big bang theory describes what happened once the action started, based on physics that describe what's been happening ever since. Science doesn't address what happened before time or outside existence, because that's not what science is for.
Page: 1 2