ID:135685

I notice that this happens a lot, and it's rather annoying. When you doubleclick something on the object tree, let's say "client", it takes you to the first place "client" is found, but the problem is, this is usually in a library. Could it be set up to check the primary included files first? Also, this sometimes happens:

Double-click "client", and get relocated to...
client/Del() // You get located here. (Should only be when you double-click "client/Del")
..()

client // It SHOULD take you here rather.
view = 5
Yota wrote:
I notice that this happens a lot, and it's rather annoying. When you doubleclick something on the object tree, let's say "client", it takes you to the first place "client" is found, but the problem is, this is usually in a library. Could it be set up to check the primary included files first?

Good idea.

Also, this sometimes happens:

Double-click "client", and get relocated to...
client/Del() // You get located here. (Should only be when you double-click "client/Del")
..()

client // It SHOULD take you here rather.
view = 5

That may not be a bug; if client/Del() comes first, then that line should be the first choice.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
I think at one point, it was suggested that double-clicking on the type multiple times would loop through all occurrences of that type within the code, such that you could run through multiple overrides of /mob (for example).