ID:188323

Hehehe, I found this website explaining different ways the world could end now, or in the future. It is quite an interesting, and somewhat humorous site.

Warning: DO NOT look at this website if you get paranoid easily. If the matrix made you paranoid, this will make you go crazy.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~mke/exitmundi.htm
Wow. That's an impressive list.
Very cool.
Intresting indeed, but: "In the first moments after the Big Bang," Doesn't appeal to everyone; Doesn't appeal to me ^^;.
In response to Karasu Kami
Karasu Kami wrote:
Intresting indeed, but: "In the first moments after the Big Bang," Doesn't appeal to everyone; Doesn't appeal to me ^^;.

Then don't reply. =P
Nor does it to me (Catholic), and I believe even if the big bang happened, there had to be a god there to make it happen... But there is absolutely no real proof that the big bang exists, nor is there any real proof that a god exists (other than all matter and energy being here in the first place), so I'd just disregard it saying that.
In response to Kunark
If there was no big bang, then how could the universe be expanding?
Very interesting read. I specially like the one about the fake reality.

~>Volte
In response to Garthor
"God" not any better of an answer, but most people I know would say that(I would not agree with it though).
In response to Scoobert
God is as good an answer as anything, because there is no good answer if you dont believe in one(God is the personal choice for me)its going to be hard to find "proof" for any of them.
In response to Volte
The funny thing is, he has something about a huge wall of water taking out all of the east coast.

Theres a movie called: "The day after tomorrow", and that exact same thing happens to the east coast. Wee.
Ahaha that's an awesome site I've read about 5 already...

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
I read them all, i couldn't stop, it was so intresting (Funny.) to see how everyone might die.

ZZZzaaap.
In response to Jotdaniel
Well my basic theory is that "All matter and energy can only come from matter and energy, so, even if the big bang theory is right, the matter and energy that it containted must have come from someplace, but it couldnt have come from anyplace, without that place needing to get the matter from someplace.." See how clouded that is? So in my mind, that makes God plausable, but at the same time, God would have had to have come from someplace, so it all starts again. The program that is my mind is slowly crashing.
In response to Scoobert
The red pill, or the blue bill, Scoobert? The red, or blue?

:-D

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
Both.
Neither. Don't take weird-looking pills from strangers. =P
In response to Kunark
Nor does it to me (Catholic), and I believe even if the big bang happened, there had to be a god there to make it happen... But there is absolutely no real proof that the big bang exists, nor is there any real proof that a god exists (other than all matter and energy being here in the first place), so I'd just disregard it saying that.

Well because of conservation of energy and all when gravity pulls enough such that matter starts traversing back toward the gravitational center of the universe it'll smash together with the same force that it was sent out at getting back to where we started. Once together the kinetic energy would convert into other various forces of energy before all the matter would explode outward again. So maybe there is no begining or end and everything is just bound to happen over and over again :). Of course this is assuming the big band didn't explode with enough force such that it doesn't take an infinite amount of time to start going backwards.

That and you can't really prove anything since everything can be based on faulty information though some things give more tangible evidence than others.
In response to Kunark
Kunark wrote:

Who made god though?
In response to Critical
Who made god though?

God is a being not a creature.
Page: 1 2 3