ID:186561

Not Guilty...I don't agree with it. I really though he was(but I never heard the evidence, so I will assume the jury made the right disition.
I believe on some accounts he should have been found guilty.

Like Account 7 (I think)

Attempted Child Molestation

I think he should have been charged.

Maybe it was 6....
In response to Crzylme
7 was giving alcohol to a minor.
I'm happy he's unguilty!
I think he's not guilty, and I always will.
In response to Scoobert
It must have been 6 then.

There was like a thousand people outside that courthouse...

Cheering and everything.
Regardless of the verdict versus what really happened, you have to admit that the kooks camping outside the courthouse the last few months were, well, kooks. Triumph the Insult Comic Dog did a hilarious report last week:

http://download.ifilm.com/qt/portal/2672935_300.mov (24 MB, some adult humor)
I believe he is innocent. I'm not a fan of his; in fact, I dislike many things about him. However, what little evidence there was against him was all given by suspicious people.

Also, I hear lots of people go on about how Michael supposedly admitted to the crime. People turn his words all around and refuse to believe what was actually meant by Mike's comments. He said himself that he sleeps with children and shares his bed with them, but that (here is the part that should draw all the attention) he sleeps on the floor while his friends sleep in his bed. He shares it, but not in the sense that he is in it at the same time. He sleeps with them, but only in the same room; not in the same bed.

A couple people have told me that he said directly that he got into the same bed as them to sleep, but I never heard that statement and nobody has been able to show me the quote. If anyone else heard such a quote and has a reliable source documenting it on the 'net, I would like to see it for myself.
In response to Mike H
Absolutely hilarious.

"Boys pants are half off"

P_S
In response to Prodigal Squirrel
Sometimes when I look at him, he makes me sick... I know that was OffTopic, but I feel as if it needed to be discussed...
In response to Mike H
Heh, you two have the same name. Little off-topic but "ha".

-Ryan
In response to Crzylme
I think he is not guilty of it. Reguardless, he still messed himself up. His face is horrid, it's just ew...
I heard this on like 4 different games right after the trial, why does everyone care?
In response to Mike H
I saw that thing, that was so funny.
In response to JJA
Why is everyone making a big deal of this? Because in my own eyes, this is OJ's trial all over again.

The justice system makes me sick.

Then again, Michel isnt going to have much of a life anyways, with how his body is bascilly rotting away. Still, I hope he gets horrible cancer or something.

Help me out here God.
In response to JJA
I heard it about 5 times form newbies logging into my game... All in the same hosting.
In response to JJA
Well, I knew there would be a post on it, so I just beat everyone to it.

Basicly, we care because the media is all over it, and the media is all over it because somebody cared. So whoever that somebody is, blame them.
In response to Mazoku
They annouced not guilty.
He openly admits to sleeping with little boys. I think right there would be enough evidence..
In response to tidus123
Loduwijk wrote in [link] :
Also, I hear lots of people go on about how Michael supposedly admitted to the crime. People turn his words all around and refuse to believe what was actually meant by Mike's comments. He said himself that he sleeps with children and shares his bed with them, but that (here is the part that should draw all the attention) he sleeps on the floor while his friends sleep in his bed. He shares it, but not in the sense that he is in it at the same time. He sleeps with them, but only in the same room; not in the same bed.

What he claims to have done is not a crime and does not deserve criminal punishment. It may be odd, yes, or even unnatural and a bad idea if you want to go that far; but it is not a crime.
In response to tidus123
tidus123 wrote:
He openly admits to sleeping with little boys. I think right there would be enough evidence...

Aside from that, I personally think the jury wasn't much of one. A lot of them were probably avid Jackson fans & were probably thinking the whole time, "Oh my gosh, I can't vote him guilty - he's made soo many great hits!". So, in the case of celebrity receiving a fair & just trial is out of the question. There's nothing fair about it. They have a great deal of power, money, & fame that normal citizens facing the same charges don't have. Which is why they should just do away with jury's, judges, & lawyers in these type of cases & administer the "truth drug".
Page: 1 2