ID:184715

Hey all, stuff is happening in my life, I find myself using BYOND less and less and I need to concentrait on some other things right now.

So for awhile I will be away from BYOND. I am going to take a Hiatus. Hopefully once I do come back I will have not only a new out look on life, but BYOND.

At this point I am going to apologize to the BYOND community as a whole as I have offended many different people while being a part of the community.

I will see you guys again. It might just not be for awhile.
='( *misses you already*
C'ya. Make sure you relax.
Bye good friend!
Shades wrote:
Hey all, stuff is happening in my life, I find myself using BYOND less and less and I need to concentrait on some other things right now.

So for awhile I will be away from BYOND. I am going to take a Hiatus. Hopefully once I do come back I will have not only a new out look on life, but BYOND.

At this point I am going to apologize to the BYOND community as a whole as I have offended many different people while being a part of the community.

I will see you guys again. It might just not be for awhile.

Finally he's gone
In response to Xeal
Well put Xeal.
In response to National Guardsmen
What about the Gootchi? :O
In response to Xeal
Xeal, you ruined <s>christmas</s> BYOND!
Yar :\

Hope to see you around again soon, sir.
In response to Xeal
If you were friendly to me, see you around.

If you werent, see you in helunpublished pre-alpha games!

When you leave BYOND a part of your soul is missing.

On the serious note, see you around, person I knew little about.
In response to Xeal
Xeal wrote:
Finally he's gone

Shades was never a nice person =(
In response to Tazor07
Tazor07 wrote:
When you leave BYOND a part of your soul is missing.
You know thats kinda true when you leave BYOND suddenly after using it for a few years. Like damn, I've no better way to waste whatever time I have when I';m not doing something important. :P