ID:183440

Hmm, what's that smell? It smells of a glorious new age of Dragonball Z games on BYOND.

Just like old times.

~Kujila
Boo!

I liked the time before that when BYOND was about people turning their own ideas into games.
In response to Foomer
Sadly most of the ideas sucked
Its been on CN for the longest..Unless for some reason they play it for a month or so and cut it off and play again some months later..Also, Dragonball(without the z) is on Toonami jetstream.
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
Hmm, what's Toonami jetstream?

~Kujila
In response to Daimonaz
How would you know? You probably weren't even around.
In response to Kujila
Their web streaming service. AdultSwim has one as well, although AdultSwim's Fix now uses flash, but last I knew Jetstream uses Windows Media Player and activeX(They may have changed to flash as well).

Pretty nifty really, it shows the power of the Internet for network stations. Especially when they use flash, which means that anyone using pretty much any OS can watch.
In response to Foomer
Consider how many games are played frequently that were made in 2006. (and earlier)

You only get a handful including Castle and Chao Chatterz.
In response to RedlineM203
Just because 90% of the community is obsessed with Anime doesn't mean the non-anime games aren't any good. Typically, they're better. Just unappreciated, because they're not anime.
What time and station is Toonami on?
Well CN has been airing uncensored Dragonball Z for the longest time. It is around like 8 or 9PM. But the thing is, there has been a whole new package of uncensored Dragonball Z being released, slowly, at a discount price.

I remember back in the day when a single saga cost you $75, and that was on VHS! You can pick up Dragonball Z, the first two sagas for $30 at my local Walmart.

If it is starting to air it, maybe that suggests some new DVD sets are coming out around the same time?
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Just because 90% of the community is obsessed with Anime doesn't mean the non-anime games aren't any good. Typically, they're better. Just unappreciated, because they're not anime.

I never said anything for you to reply like that. ( : /
In response to RedlineM203
RedlineM203 wrote:
Foomer wrote:

I never said anything for you to reply like that. ( : /

Call it a general statement.
In response to Kujila
www.toonamijetstream.com