ID:133541

Itd be usefull if we could get a list of related BYOND keys (Registered from the same email address, or however it is you keep track of that internally) to create more thorough banning systems.
People are changing their IPs to avoid bans, and creating multiple keys is far too simple
Multiple e-mails are also possible with ease.

George Gough
Why whats the point of giving the public that kind of information maybe i don't want you to know my other accounts it is pointless to know.

Then you might figure out the secret of Dantom :P

Like my theory Dan = Tom = Tom from myspace
In response to A.T.H.K
I believe DreamDaemon already bans associative keys.

Besides, I agree with ATHK, it is kind of a lack of human rights / personal information / whatever you want to call it.
In response to Flame Sage
Flame Sage wrote:
I believe DreamDaemon already bans associative keys.

I don't think so? Unless you use the sticky ban which is going to be more "sticky" (banning keys used with the same IP as well), but I don't think it automatically bans all keys of the banned key's email address.

Besides, I agree with ATHK, it is kind of a lack of human rights / personal information / whatever you want to call it.

Yeah, I agree, plus if people are going to the trouble of using multiple keys, also like ATHK said they'd go to the trouble of using multiple e-mail addresses (there are even certain options that make it very easy and fast or otherwise convenient), so it's not going to be of much use. Not enough to "invade" people's privacy if they want to remain anonymous or otherwise not known as their 'main key'.