Pokémon Online World

by Naokohiro
Pokémon Online World
Pokémon how it was meant to be.
In response to Amywong
I meant more that it would be, after you reported it.
<.<
Naoko will you ever update >.>
Lol I see xD

Jake stop hounding Nao about updating...and people who are doing it, just stop. Pestering for updates or raging about the lack of updates does nor get you updates. It only discourages Naoko. So please be patient, join the bandwagon, and wait.
from my experience with this game Naokohiro updates very little it often takes 3-12 months for a new update
he probably has a busy life etc etc
so no reason to really bash him if you enjoy the game play it if you don't enjoy the lack of updates go cry in a corner because you won't find another pokemon game on byond similar to this one that give you a social experience and a taste of true pokemon battling non mystery dungeon style but cannon style
Ahaha, great game. Although in the updates, I would like to know if my idea of Aqua/Magma classes would be in the game. You don't have to put them in though. Either way, it's great.
In response to Naokohiro
may i be a admin :D
Okay so, Every time i try and join this game it logs me in as a guest when i am clearly logged into the pager, And it's never done this before -.- It keeps kicking me out, Anyone know how to fix this? (Besides saying its a firewall issue) :L
In response to Hijak2k9
no you hijak! stop bitching :P
-.- and i need to be unmuted and bikermice you stop bitchin
Can u fix the underground cave with the pokemon center there because i can't get past her!!!!!
In response to Hazzadazza129
You're not suppose to get past Nurse Joy. She's blocking that part because the game's not finished.
Cap sets itself by year'. The cap will raise by 50000 each year.
come try this new server it has a fresh wipe no abuse, its a pvp with some rp no ranks have ben given out, there will be events ever 30 mis for a rank or skill of ur chose,
byond://173.170.162.239:9517
ok ;D
Dude,why the shit is this game freezing and i wait 10 hours and it still won't unfreeze when i walk into the grass and a wild pokemon comes out
xD fail!
I LUV THI S GAM! OMG IT SO AWOME!
sory but my speling , but game so awsom!
OH N HOW MY MESTED UP AGAINED!
Everytime I try connecting to the only open came I get Connecting...failed
Page: 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24