ID:274408

Are you a "tit" man or "Ass" man?
Neither, I'm what I call a "personality" man, I don't look at females as walkign asses or boobs. I look at them as individuals, and therefore I find certain personalities attractive.

[edit]
Btw: it's Poll, not pool... you swim in pools...
You're definitely an ass, man.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Aaaahaaaahaaaaaaaah

Good one! I've GOT to remember that one!

Actually, I'm an "eye" man. I read this thing about eyes being the windows into the soul, and I've had a kinky fetish ever since!
In response to Gughunter
O_o
(No pun intended)
In response to Gughunter
Gughunter wrote:
I've had a kinky fetish ever since!

Oh, yeah..

<font size=-1>Sorry, couldn't resist.</font>

Anyhow, I'm a "H&E" guy... Hair & Eyes. :)
In response to Dreq
Oh-underscore-oh is a pun?
I used to be pretty much a "tit" man, until I was weaned at about 6 months. But after a couple years I came back around again, and now I'm all about the cup sizes. Sometimes when I'm thirsty I'll go straight for jugs, even.

<FONT SIZE=1>Disclaimer: Yes, I realize that this is bad enough and worse coming after a post of such poor taste as it did, but I just couldn't help myself.</FONT>
In response to Gughunter
Gughunter wrote:

Actually, I'm an "eye" man. I read this thing about eyes being the windows into the soul, and I've had a kinky fetish ever since!

Yeah, I'd have to say im kinda an Eye guy too. It has nothing to do with any window or anything tho. The eyes just happen to be the first thing I normally look at on a girl. I think boobies are basically useless and thus I don't give a shiznit about girls with big boobs. In fact, BIG boobs are actualy quite a turn off for me.
In response to Leftley
No, O_o is an emocon, it's like saying "wtf?!", not sure what a good standard english word would be for it though :) Maby a cross between confusion and humor....
In response to Ebonshadow
Yeah, as I say, "The bigger they are, the further they fall"... remember that! Gravity just 'aint some people's friend :p
In response to Dreq
Dreq wrote:
No, O_o is an emocon, it's like saying "wtf?!", not sure what a good standard english word would be for it though :) Maby a cross between confusion and humor....

I've always used o_O/O_o as a "what?" or an "eh?"...
In response to Leftley
Leftley wrote:
Oh-underscore-oh is a pun?

Actually, in a way, I think it is... it was in response to a post about eyes, and I think the emoticon is supposed to be spaced-out eyes (like Bill the Cat, for those of us who are old enough to remember). It took me about a half-hour to see the connection, though.
In response to Gughunter
You could also look at it like another pair of certain things, but no..!
In response to Dreq
Im with you. I wouldn't like go out with someone that was hot as hell and had a crappy personality. Yes, of course, I do point out people who i think are cute, but thats not my interest.

I think its just wrong to go after a girl(or guy :P) for whats on them, and not in.. er.. i hope that doesnt sound too wrong..

Anyway, personality is #1 for me.

-Rcet
In response to Rcet
If you ever marry a "trophy" wife just because she has a big ass or breasts (ignoring the fact she's a total #@%#), you'll find yourself in a bad position when your older and she's not so 'hot' anymore. The body changes, but a person's personality won't (at least not ~that~ much ^_^).
So, uh... just curious... are you a rump woman or a bulge woman?

Z
In response to Zilal
Leave it to Z to scare the hell out of me...
In response to Zilal
Are ~you~ a rump woman or a bluge woman? :D
Page: 1 2 3