ID:274474

I'm sure he really appreciates it (yeah right) but I thought I'd just mention that Tom shares a birthday with those crazy little drunken green Irishmen. Only 7 more years, and he'll be old enough to drink with them!
Happy Birthday, Tom! How old are you now? If I had some dimes I would give you a present...
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Happy Birthday, Tom! How old are you now? If I had some dimes I would give you a present...

Lol, Thats strikes me kinda funny.
Stealth2k
P.S. Happy B-Day Tom!
In response to Stealth 2k
Happy Birthday Tom and I wish you the best now and for the future too...I hope your day ends with happiness that will forever go on ^_^

Lee
Wooooohooooooooo happy birthday... I wonder if Tom will get online to see this:P
Happy Birthday, Tom! I always suspected there was a little leprechaun magic in BYOND. ;)
Happy Birthday Tom! Did you do anything special (that's postable)? By the way, when is Dan's big day?
Merry Christmas Charlie Brown!

D'oh!

I mean, Happy Easter Shadowdarke!

D'oh!

I mean, Happy Birthday Tom!

yeah, thats about right.

-S
In response to Sariat
Hehe funny!
In response to Nadrew
HAHA! Good enough?
In response to Xooxer
lol
Air Mapster wrote:
I'm sure he really appreciates it (yeah right) but I thought I'd just mention that Tom shares a birthday with those crazy little drunken green Irishmen. Only 7 more years, and he'll be old enough to drink with them!

I just realized how little I actually know about Tom/Dan. I don't know their age, where they live(I think Dan lives in Wisconsin?), or anything. I DON'T even know their full names! Wait, Tom emailed me the other day, all I can remember is his last name begins with an H! Lol. Anyway, happy birthday Tom H.!
In response to Ebonshadow
Tom Hehre.
In response to Nadrew
Where? I don't see him....
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Tom Hehre.

Yeah I just checked my email =P.
i know even less about him but if he made BYOND thats good enough for me. Happy Birthday Tom!!
"Tom H" used to be the name he posted to the forums under. You should remember back that far :-)

And he lives in Orange County, California. (www.bikegods.org has some information)

-AbyssDragon
In response to Nadrew
Tom Tyler Hehre III, though he officially denies that.
In response to Zilal
Yeah he sure whooped your bunniflipin' butt when you called him that. Read his info if Tyler's his middle name his info is all lies!
Happy birthday Tom!

You're so grown-up now. It seems so long ago we used to stay up talking after everyone else left the GoBs. Those were the days. If only you'd tell me you'd deflower me with a hybrid vegetable one more time...

Z
Page: 1 2