ID:266922

I've looked at the current roof system demos, and they are not what I want. I've thought of designing my own, but I don't know what I would start with. I want one where when you enter the building, the roof disappears, but only to you. Like an image. If anyone could help me, I'd be very grateful.

~White-Flame~
Heh, i ought to know how this is done...look at The Lost Realm. I didn't even know there was a library for this, but o well. here is a basic system

mob
see_invisibility = 1
obj
roof
invisibility = 1
layer = 10

area
house
Entered(M)
if(ismob(M))
M.see_invisibility = 0
Exited(M)
if(ismob(M))
M.see_invisibility = 1

now you would simply put the house area in any building u had a roof on and place roof objects all over it.
This is a VERY simple system compared to the one I am using in Lost Realm but it gets the job done for simple one story buildings.
In response to Shadowdarke
I clicked on both links, and I can't find the code for this demo. The top one takes me to the game part, and the bottom one doesn't take me anywhere. What am I missing?
In response to The Wizard of How
The Wizard of How wrote:
I clicked on both links, and I can't find the code for this demo. The top one takes me to the game part, and the bottom one doesn't take me anywhere. What am I missing?
The top one is the Demo and the bottom one is the code but you need to be subscribed to Byondscape to get it
In response to Mrhat99au
Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me