ID:274960

Rare
In response to Maz
yes slow gamemaking is a plus isnt it?
Previews are meant to make the games look good. Oh my gosh, it looks like they are making good games for the Xbox and PS2 as well, what are the odds of that?
In response to OneFishDown
ok ace, obviously you dont like capcom games...or your just trying to be a little shat head
that's weird, I only see one reason, and that's biohazard2.
In response to FuZzY DiCe
Gee, don't jump to conclusions or anything. I don't recall saying I don't like Capcom, and don't call me "Shirley", er, i mean "ace".
In response to Geo
go home fanboy
Nobody cares what system is your favorite. You shouldn't care what system someone else uses.
yes slow gamemaking is a plus isnt it?

well, with more reasons to buy a gamecube that has not as many exclusive games as X-box has, I'd think so.
In response to OneFishDown
you dont have to say it its implied with your little rant about previews...if you even liked capcom games you would know they are quality good looking and fun...so we should expect good things about these games...
go home fanboy

The weird part is I only like Resident Evil, yet you seem to think 5 more games for the GC is a gift of god. That and you boast about the gamecube all the time. The Irony detector is off the charts.
In response to Geo
yes...perfect opportunity to spring some numbers of worldwide console sales...ps2 over 100million GC over 55million and xbox? over 44million...cant argue with them numbers...
oh my god, you must be right, a game where we play as a mercanery, whose family has been killed, weilds a ultra-destructive laser gun has got to be as fun as the others with mercanaries and ultra-destructive stuff!
In response to Geo
haha sadly your mistaken...i like 2 systems thus eliminating me from the fanboy status...ps2 and gc are the systems to get...thats why i speak about new ps2 games and gamecube games...the missing info chat is going off the scale...
In response to Geo
missing info chart is off the scale.
yes...perfect opportunity to spring some numbers of worldwide console sales...ps2 over 100million GC over 55million and xbox? over 44million...cant argue with them numbers...

Well of course I can't argue that a console came out with no predecessors is only 11 million behind a gamecube. I never really thought of the fact that the number sold had anything to do with how well it's games played. I've seen more people who's played all of the console liking the xbox's games better than the others.
haha sadly your mistaken...i like 2 systems thus eliminating me from the fanboy status...ps2 and gc are the systems to get...thats why i speak about new ps2 games and gamecube games...the missing info chat is going off the scale...

liking two systems doesn't eliminate you. That's like saying a fanboy of... well the cliched startrek type, he wouldn't hate everygame non-related to startrek. Even if your not a super-fanboy, you are still prejudice against the Xbox.
In response to Geo
you mean halo? say game not games cause the only reason is halo...which is a better story than the capcom games you seem to not like based on a history lesson eh? and remember xbox has mature oriented games....thats enough to sell a console remember? gamecube is so childish it shouldnt have sold more...right?
correction, missing info not given by creators by the fact that five newly made games that are only in planning chart is off the scale.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6