In response to FuZzY DiCe
they dont cover e3 on their game site :P they are all jap screen shots...they dont put jap screen shots on their english sites...

hmm, I wonder why...
In response to Theodis
tactics ogre is on gba too :)
in less than a month it will be

Timesplitters 2 is already out. it's been out for atleast a month. I have Timesplitters 2 for gamecube. it has no blood.
I thought that Resident Evil (the first one) was fun for a half hour. Then it got boring. and each sequel gets more and more repetitive. I don't think they have offered too much different gameplay than the first one. Maybe they did, but I'd rather watch a horror movie than play the game.
In response to Geo
k dis the people that made byond popular...and keep it expanding...**waits for some post about dbzers**
In response to OneFishDown
OneFishDown wrote:
Maybe we think differently than you. Maybe I like games with blood, it makes the games more realistic. Some games over-use gore, some games use it appropriately. Some companies target a younger audience and choose to remove blood from their games.

I don't care if a game is violent but I don't like it when companies try and make thier game less violent by replacing blood with sweat or replacing people with zombies. But a game without graphic violence isn't childish. I'd just love to see an 8 year old try and play ZAngband. I also don't see Tetris as a childish game just because the blocks aren't bleeding. Civilization 2 isn't a childish game either but it doesn't have blood. I could go on all day listing games but hopefully you get the point that a game doesn't need blood/violencde to be non-childish.
have fun
In response to Theodis
it just needs SPLOSIONS BOOBIES BAD LANGUAGE AND MORE BOOBIES!
Console-bashing on all sides is getting extremely irritating.
In response to Geo
and...
In response to Thrakkiss
and thrakkish joins the fray...
In response to Theodis
I never said that games without blood were childish. I said that blood makes a game more realistic when used properly. the Pro Skater games had blood, but I think they got rid of the blook in the N64 versions. Ot maybe there was a cheat to turn blood on. They had that in mortal combat (for SNES) I think.
In response to Theodis
I haven't played it yet but I think Resident Evil has gore.

It has a little. not really allot, but yeah, resident evil does have gore, which was the main reason I got the gamecube since all the resident eivls are for it.

But why in the world would you base a desicsion of why something is good based on it having blood?

The same reason as why would it be a good decision if it has capcom on it's console.
In response to Geo
cause we speak english not japaneese?
Most of my posts about this subject show the good sides of all of the consoles. I think they are all good. All have their good and bad points. Thats why I don't see the point of bashing any of them.
In response to Geo
thats my comment not his...dont use my comment on him like he said it...or supports it like i do
In response to Thrakkiss
ok have fun
In response to Thrakkiss
Thrakkiss wrote:
Console-bashing on all sides is getting extremely irritating.

Well I'd be console bashing too but I've only played a GC. I'm not touching a PS2 since it's made by Sony and that's the only reason I have against it. And I feel that an XBox is just a poor man's gaming computer.

But bashing Square and people who think games without violence are childish never gets old :).
Watching horror movies you mean? Yes I do have fun. Zombies jumping through walls at you isn't entertaining, good horror movies are.
OneFishDown wrote:
I never said that games without blood were childish. I said that blood makes a game more realistic when used properly. the Pro Skater games had blood, but I think they got rid of the blook in the N64 versions. Ot maybe there was a cheat to turn blood on. They had that in mortal combat (for SNES) I think.

heh I hardly think people losing more than twice thier weight in blood is realistic :). Blood is a cool effect but not one that'll make me run to the store to get a game the instant it comes out. Blood and other cosmetic things are cool but never outweigh good gameplay.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6