In response to EvilZombieZ
EvilZombieZ wrote:
I got 40-50 codings of games most ppl cant dream of getting.point is to have it and sell it.or if they ask me not to sell(if I know them) just to keep!

Ooh look, admission of guilt.
Garthor I tried to copyright my 3D game and because its DBZ I had to pay about 100k to copyright it! Which MG didnt!
EvilZombieZ wrote:
He ment to cancel dl at 99 percent

ROFL. That wasn't too entirely smart, eh wot?

Oh, sorry to break the mood,... *ahem*

*Gruff Face*

~Kujila
In response to Jesten
BTW guys Funimation doesnt own DBZ its just a translation and overseas comp. Akira Toriyama owns DBZ....
Well I am coding a 3D DragonBallZ game using the quake 3 engine.which is not a mod a full version game,so theres something to brag about! well thats what your saying!

Well considering you can't come close to getting a syntactically correct sentence it's highly doubtable that you could write a C program much less figure out how to use someone elses source code. And saying you're doing something without any proof of any accomplishments isn't something worth bragging about since people will obviously doubt you. I can claim I have programmed a tool that lets a gameboy render a million polygons a second onto the display, but no one is going to believe me unless I prove it.
In response to CKYskater6
Yeah man, this felony cannot go unpunished!

*Gets Rifle Charged*

~Kujila
Everything you make is automatically copyrighted. You don't need to register it, but it helps in legal cases. However, the fact that you TWICE admitted to your guilt is clearly enough to convict you, with or without a registered copyright.
In response to Theodis
Theodis wrote:
Well I am coding a 3D DragonBallZ game using the quake 3 engine.which is not a mod a full version game,so theres something to brag about! well thats what your saying!

Well considering you can't come close to getting a syntactically correct sentence it's highly doubtable that you could write a C program much less figure out how to use someone elses source code. And saying you're doing something without any proof of any accomplishments isn't something worth bragging about since people will obviously doubt you. I can claim I have programmed a tool that lets a gameboy render a million polygons a second onto the display, but no one is going to believe me unless I prove it.

Fool ive been coding since you were in your moms belly
EvilZombieZ wrote:
Nah I can code probally better then anybody on this forum.

I highly doubt that.
Prove it.
In response to Goten84
Ok so Im coder on about 30 games,has over 40-50 codings not doubtful!
In response to Kujila
Kujila wrote:
Yeah man, this felony cannot go unpunished!

*Gets Rifle Charged*

~Kujila

Since when do you charge rifles?
In response to Garthor
DUDE SO MANY POSTS! prove what? getting lost sorry
That you're about 30 years old.
EvilZombieZ wrote:
Ok so Im coder on about 30 games,has over 40-50 codings not doubtful!

You're still not better, anyone can hack a resource file, anyone can be a coder on about 30 games.... And umm... what chip do you mostly code on, SPAR or x86
In response to Garthor
Is a waste of space. It's not only pushing all the good topics down, but it turned into a bragging session about a bunch of crap. Delete? Yes.
In response to Branks
CLOSE threads, for pity's sake, don't DELETE them!

It's like stealing a little bit of peoples' SOULS when you delete their words!

~Kujila
Byond World War 1 seems to be slowing down though neither side has gained control. And BTW I just spent like the last Half an Hour trying to read all the posts. I don't think I've ever seen a Topic grow so quickly. For those of you who don't want your stuff taken by EvilZombieZ just pager ban him or IP ban him.
Please, keep the Caps key down. Also, take it from me...Zombie Z lives near me and goes to my school, he's not capable of doing anything relatively moderate to this. He most likely just downloaded your .dmb files and says he has the source, then copied the features. It's not hard since the "stolen work" is Zeta. And, if you'd like I could always just go over to his house and beat his Hard Drive into the ground and maybe bury him along with it. >=D
Page: 1 2 3 4