ID:260478

There has been a lot of submitted games to several guilds that do not fit the requirements. Such as Naruto games being submitted to strategy or action. I think it could be somewhat helpful if we could add names in a list and whenever a game is requested to be reviewed, if the game's name is in that list it is denied. Though some games that shouldn't be blocked may get blocked then that person can contact the owner of the guild.

Also, as I've said in a previous request, I would like to see a 'View all new blog post' button some where on my blog.
Calus CoRPS wrote:
There has been a lot of submitted games to several guilds that do not fit the requirements. Such as Naruto games being submitted to strategy or action. I think it could be somewhat helpful if we could add names in a list and whenever a game is requested to be reviewed, if the game's name is in that list it is denied. Though some games that shouldn't be blocked may get blocked then that person can contact the owner of the guild.

Or part of a name. So that anything with "Naruto" "DragonBall" or "[Insert anime name here]".

George Gough
In response to KodeNerd
KodeNerd wrote:
Calus CoRPS wrote:

Or part of a name. So that anything with "Naruto" "DragonBall" or "[Insert anime name here]".

George Gough

That is what I mean, the list could look like this:

"Naruto, Dragonball, Revised, Rip, Remake"
Right now the easiest thing is to strip users of submission privileges if they're stupid enough to submit games that obviously don't belong. Over at Dungeon Crawlers we have trolls, and I gave BYOND Casual a "Watcher" rank for those schmos who keep submitting anime games there.

Lummox JR
What idiot would post an anime game in the strategy or action section(even though they might fit that category) when there's a huge section titled 'BYOND Anime'? Has this been recently happening? Because I look through the RPG and Action sections once in a while and I normally don't see any anime games.
In response to Kakashi24142
Kakashi24142 wrote:
What idiot would post an anime game in the strategy or action section(even though they might fit that category) when there's a huge section titled 'BYOND Anime'? Has this been recently happening? Because I look through the RPG and Action sections once in a while and I normally don't see any anime games.

That's because they have to be accepted before being added to the guild. Because BYOND Anime is so large, I think it's set to auto-accept. The other guilds are not, afaik.
In response to DarkCampainger
Ah I forgot all about permissions for games. Thanks for reminding me.
In response to Kakashi24142
Kakashi24142 wrote:

We get a lot of them, really, and always have. We just set up filters and ban the idiots that do send us anime games.