ID:278123

I realize you have no control over this Tom, but I thought they had categories or something you could select from.
Flame Sage wrote:

I realize you have no control over this Tom, but I thought they had categories or something you could select from.

That is minorly humorous.
Flame Sage wrote:

LoL? What is that ad for?
In response to AJX
AJX wrote:
LoL? What is that ad for?

That is, of course, the entire point of the ad.
In response to Hiro the Dragon King
I find it to be without humor.
If you post the URL the ad links to, they can filter it out.
Flame Sage wrote:

This is supposed to be a martial art advert, i signed up for that and he mails u a lesson every week(those lessons FAIL) and wants u to sign up for his(paid) lessons(which also fail)
In response to Bandock
Heh, moobs...
In response to Bandock
I don't cheat to remember. =(

... then again, by certification standards, I'm not a pro either. So guess that kinda makes sense.
In response to Bandock
In response to Gogeta126
Obvious jailbait aside.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Obvious jailbait aside.

In my country, it's only Jailbait if you aren't within two years of them. Where as it may be Jailbait for us, she might not be for him (if he was Australian, which I doubt, but it's still an interesting tidbit).
In response to Tiberath
<18 = no go
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
<18 = no go

Age of Consent laws in my state say that 16 is the legal age for people under 21 years of age.

However, the standard law of creepy says at my current age, 17 is the youngest before my peers treat me like a weirdo. (Law of Creepy: ((CURRENT_AGE / 2) + 7) = ((20 / 2) + 7) = 17).

I'm more included to listen to the law of creepy. As it can't possibly lead me in prison.
In response to Bandock
"How do the pros remember? They cheat like whores"

I love that, haha.
In response to Tiberath
Tib, I definitely am keeping this "Law of Creepy" in one of my quote sheets just so you know. It is pure gold.

George Gough
Oh man, I see these ads ALL the time. Sometimes I get a really good chuckle out of them.

Totally what the 12 year olds on BYOND need to be getting stickers about =P
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:

Totally what the 12 year olds on BYOND need to be getting stickers about =P

There is nothing wrong with those stickers. At least, nothing that a parent should shiled their child from.
Page: 1 2