ID:264862

Code:
Save = new( "Testing.sav" )

Problem description:

I have just started using save files, and resultantly I am inquiring on something quite noobish. The above line of code will place Testing.sav inside the game directory. It seems there is a different location, though - a "default" directory for client-side saves. For me, this folder is found in:

Documents --> BYOND --> KeyInfo --> lethaldragon

Although I should be able to specify that exact path, can I be certain that is the place where it is stored for all clients? If not, I'm wondering if there is a way to send the save file to a similar location for the client, so that it may later be retrieved.
There is a default, and it is setup in their pager. I do not believe you can change it server side.
You can save them on the server as I've seen it done but unfortunately I don't how to do it myself sorry. Just wanted to clear that issue up.
I am essentially asking how to save a file in the default storing space for client-side saves.
In response to Lethal Dragon
Lookup "Export proc (client)" in the F1 reference.
In response to Pirion
Export proc (client)

This stores the file on the user's computer in a special location unique to each registered world.hub setting. This is most useful for writing a client-side savefile, but any type of file may be stored. The purpose of this is to exchange information between different worlds running under the same hub path.

- - -

Thanks! This seems to be the exact thing I was looking for. =)