In response to Geo
they dont cover e3 on their game site :P they are all jap screen shots...they dont put jap screen shots on their english sites...
In response to OneFishDown
infogrames is a good company to prove your theory wrong...
In response to Geo
i guess your right with splinter cell coming out and just the remake of metal gear solid 2...but basically halo and doa3 more with japaneese people gave the xbox the start...and i hope its sales do poor this christmas so it becomes another dreamcast...cause bill gates loses 100$ on every xbox...
In response to FuZzY DiCe
If you think a company is good, that does not mean that the rest of the world thinks they are good. I think Mystique was a great software company, but they aren't around anymore.
In response to OneFishDown
mytwhata?
time splitters 2 is on gc???
In response to Garthor
Amen
In response to Soccerguy13
in less than a month it will be
FuZzY DiCe wrote:
infogrames is a good company to prove your theory wrong...

Infogrames is a publisher they don't make games. But there are plenty of good examples since many of the games released are garbage and there are many companies that can release many crappy games frequently and still make money *cough* Square *cough* . Of course since I don't like many games I'm probably a bit biased against all companies but there are some I dislike more.
FuZzY DiCe wrote:
your blind...be quiet...

If I was blind, I wouldn't be on this board.
Where do you get those figures??
Nintendo Power I bet.
In response to Theodis
thats one reason im not so happy about square working for nintendo...but they sell games...and fft on gba will be fun
In response to Geo
yeah you would they have talking computers and braile(sp?) keyboards for blind people to use.
ahhh i forgot it was about a week ago ill try to dig up the site...
In response to Geo
I've yet to see a game on gamecube with blood.

I haven't played it yet but I think Resident Evil has gore. But why in the world would you base a desicsion of why something is good based on it having blood? Most of my favorite games contain no graphical violence and some of the games I like contain extreme violence. The amount of enjoyment I get from a game has nothing to do on whether or not a game is violent(but some things are just dumb like sweat in Mortal Kombat or replacing people with zombies in Carmageddon 64).
yeah you would they have talking computers and braile(sp?) keyboards for blind people to use.

with the way people spell on this, it just couldn't translate 75% of what is said here.
In response to Theodis
resident evil is more disturbing AND bloody just with the descriptions and pictures of torn carcases...and zombies chewing out peoples throats with horrible sounds...ITS FUN! better than a horror movie..
FuZzY DiCe wrote:
thats one reason im not so happy about square working for nintendo...but they sell games...and fft on gba will be fun

Gah FFT is just a bad hack of Tactics Ogre. And I dislike Nintendo's decision of letting Square make stuff for their product too. The GC and GBA don't need Square's spam :P.
In response to Theodis
Maybe we think differently than you. Maybe I like games with blood, it makes the games more realistic. Some games over-use gore, some games use it appropriately. Some companies target a younger audience and choose to remove blood from their games.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6