ID:260879

I was wondering if there is any possible way to change the Dream Maker default font to Verdana without glitching? If its not possible at the present time is there some way somebody out there could implement this feature? The feature to support multiple fonts other than Courier in the Dream Maker. I'm sure I'm not the only person who would really appreciate this.
Multiple fonts other than Courier are supported in Dream Maker, but they have to be monospaced. Others have suggested filtering out variable-width fonts to make the interface less confusing. I like that idea.

However, this is no longer the feature request forum. That function has been taken over by the tracker. You can find it in the Help menu above. =)
In response to ACWraith
I appreciate this thank you. While doing some searching I stumbled upon the font Droid Sans Mono. If anyone is interested out there this is a great font to use for programming. Its not as blocky as most of the monospaced fonts seem to be.

This site also has great color schemes too!
http://damieng.com/blog/2007/11/14/ droid-sans-mono-great-coding-font
In response to Suicide Shifter
Dang, that is a nice font. I think I might well switch to that from Bitstream Vera Sans Mono. Thanks for sharing that one.

Lummox JR
In response to Suicide Shifter
Wow, that's really nice!