ID:265031

I've been reading some threads where some people tried to make the medals auto-giveable if you already had them in other servers (They appear on HUB). I tried this:

mob proc Medals() if(src.Yens<100) var/MedalYens = world.GetMedal("First Level!", usr) if(MedalYens) src.Yens=100

The proc calls more medals (4). It works perfectly when I'm on my server, I deleted a lot of times the Saves and it still gave me the medals back when I logged in! I even added a small code to make sure the proc was called so it'd be displayed on Chat, but when I logged in different servers (with the updated version), it didn't seem to work. Every HUB Detail is perfectly written in the source, so I doubt it's a problem with the medals / hub issues. Please, does somebody know how can I fix this? Thank you so much.

</100>
Why not do:

<code>if(Yens < 100 && world.GetMedal("Medal", key)) { Yens = 100 }</code>

It'll shorten your code by 3 lines.

Edit: Why are you setting medals using the <code>usr</code> instead of their <code>key</code>?
In response to Neimo
Neimo wrote:
Why not do:

<code>if(Yens < 100 && world.GetMedal("Medal", key)) { Yens = 100 }</code>

It'll shorten your code by 3 lines.

Edit: Why are you setting medals using the <code>usr</code> instead of their <code>key</code>?

I edited it to your code but it didn't work on servers hosted by another people :/
In response to Eternal_Memories
Are their servers connecting to the BYOND hub? If a firewall blocks it (in which other players cannot join), this may help explain it.
In response to GhostAnime
GhostAnime wrote:
Are their servers connecting to the BYOND hub? If a firewall blocks it (in which other players cannot join), this may help explain it.

They use the same version, and the details about the HUB are perfectly written, including the HUB Password :/ I really don't know what to do :(
In response to Eternal_Memories
Did you change this?
var/MedalYens = world.GetMedal("First Level!", usr)

As it is not a proc called by a verb, and is not a verb, the usr can be unexpected.