ID:280386

Keywords: art, pixel, screen, title
Well this is pretty old, I haven't actually pixelled in a while, however I still have some of my work from projects and such and since this one was cancelled, I may as well post this so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

While it isn't exactly bad art, it isn't particularly good either. The inconsistency in the shading for the Y really throws me off, and the lack of detail combined with a not-very-simple/sleek design makes this piece feel like it's unfinished.
In response to D4RK3 54B3R
D4RK3 54B3R wrote:
and the lack of detail combined with a not-very-simple/sleek design makes this piece feel like it's unfinished.

Thats why its called WIP
I like it the rust is a nice touch cant wait to see this done if you are finishing it
Well thank you folks for your response. I'm not sure if I'll finish it or not, although I guess it couldn't hurt.

@ D4RK3 54B3R I really don't know where you got shadow inconsistency. I mean the shadows (particularly the part going toward the top left) aren't exact, however given the light source is around the top left, I really don't see how you have issues with the consistency.
I like it!
What he means is the fork in the Y is wrong. The left side looks bottom lit and the right top lit.

I would recommend switching to a straight top light.

The piece definitely has some nice details and would probably look very good finished. Some more details would also help (the rivet placements could use some planning, some shading on the flat sections, etc.).