ID:282876

http://www.byond.com/developer/Iobject/ NarutoShippudenUltimateNinjaStorm2Byond

The most anticipated and most climactic change of the game! This update will change the gameplay of the game drastically!

This update features the fact that I changed the style from Side Scroller to Isometric. This means the gameplay will be more like Ultimate Ninja Impact rather than Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3.

This was a step-back content-wise, however the systems of fighting and the game are improved more.

In case any of you are wondering, the turfs are made by me (using Icon->Make Isometric Tile and the Line tool), the Naruto icons are from Dairansen Kagebunshin (using shitty games with epic icons to make a better game), the HUD by me, and the character portraits/title backgrounds from storm 2.

I hope you guys really enjoy this new update, for it will be the new style of the game!

Next demo: We add more characters and jutsus!
How do i load up my Chakra?

OMG. You called Naruto Shippuden: Dairansen! Kage Bunsen Emaki a shitty game? Wow >__>. It's one of the best Naruto games i've played. Fun as hell, and not a typical fighter you get.

By the way, in games these are called Sprites, not Icons. Only BYOND has "Icons". Learn some manners <_>
You could have made the name half original.
In response to WhiteGhost1
Hold C to load up chakra. Also I never got into Kagebunshin Emaki cause the intro went too long and I tried fighting but it lagged a lot. I may try to watch videos on it, but I've never really gotten into it.

Also my mistake if I called it icons instead of sprites. I don't usually do that for professional games such as that. I'll change it right away.
In response to Dinomaster45
Dinomaster45 wrote:
You could have made the name half original.

Ah touche.
Iobject page m,e
In response to Taoren22
Taoren22 wrote:
Iobject page m,e

Paged.