Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
ID:287901

When a Ninja (hero) attacks while in his invisible state, the first attack should be double damage, maybe a gold sword.

Heros should have some sort of weapon that does extra damage to bosses.

Spider silk should have its potency lowered to 0 so that they don't damage on contact, but should be fixed so that they do freeze players they hit.

Significantly raise the health of Golems.

Lower cast time on dervish dance skills. Right now he is too vulnerable.
There should be a medal for getting the band back together.
In response to IainPeregrine
What about a medal for the boss at 209? Or are you still intending to keep that content a secret?
In response to Seferiel
Seferiel wrote:
What about a medal for the boss at 209? Or are you still intending to keep that content a secret?

Way to go for a secret. :P

That said, I do second this notion. Most players that aren't in the know don't see reason to go past 140 (assuming they even get that far), so this gives players the incentive to actually play 60 more waves in hopes of getting that elusive medal.
In response to Sudzzuds
You could reveal it and most people would never know anyway; I don't imagine a lot of people regular these forums that don't already know.

But hinting towards a secret at 209 might drive some players to get that far. More addiction? Iain, you should be all over that idea. :P
In response to Seferiel
I'm only into addiction as a tool to make money. By wave 150, they've already subscribed.