Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
ID:287914

Tracking list of items fixed or updated:

Updates

• Skill descriptions have been updated for the browser popups to include potency and general description. [This will need to be re-updated in the future, but that's a different discussion.]
  • Skill costs are now attributed to the class rather than the skill. [All characters.]
  • Tombstone life doubled.
  • Made the CauTi0N custom character less broken.
  • Casual Quest is now on Facebook!

Bug Fixes

• Skeleton's behavior fixed. [A skill was defined that was never created, which caused the bug.]
  • Flame Arrow works now. [The issue was fixed by one of the above updates.]
  • Names fixed for Necromancer and Revolutionary.

In Production

• Fixing of previous links in regards to classes. [When a player changes classes, old links are un-usable.
  • AFK management.

Bug Watches

• Custom character health manipulation during card changes. Awaiting further information.
  • Empty wave bug. [Seems impossible to duplicate, so we'll have to await further information.]

If there are any other bugs, updates, or anything else that I may have missed in this listing, please inform me before I push an update out. I'm going to try to take care of everything in the first two lists, and tackle what I can out of that third before publicly updating and announcing the game.
- For some reason, the Nomad Genie uses a bard/gypsy/mistrel shield in 1.31 (so longer but only for surrounding characters instead of pirate short and map wide).

- I didn't get a chance to test out conjurer summon AI - could someone say whether that works or not?
In response to Sudzzuds
Sudzzuds wrote:
- For some reason, the Nomad Genie uses a bard/gypsy/mistrel shield in 1.31 (so longer but only for surrounding characters instead of pirate short and map wide).

- I didn't get a chance to test out conjurer summon AI - could someone say whether that works or not?

I just fixed both of these. However, there is a slight-issue - conjurer summons may be a bit more broken than they used to be. Testing-wise, they weren't, but I'm not 100% sure and only real game-play will be able to tell us for sure.
In response to CauTi0N
Okay, update should be up in a few minutes. Please post any bugs up here as soon as you all find them, if you would. That would be much appreciated.

I won't be rolling out the blog post until all known bugs are stamped out, but I think this latest update should do much more good than harm.