Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
ID:288571

Anyone who has been logged using the Drehdog7 account has been globally banned for committing scams/fraud and malicious acts on other (stolen) accounts.
Dreh he destoryed gokukg clan and gokukg one of my good friends he remade his clan but now its 2x boost it use to be 3x and he worked hard he lost alot of members he had 90 now he has like 10 most of the member are no In af because yestday dark legacy aka gokukg clan fuzed with Af and most them stayed in AF
In response to Bobbyawesome
acutally mistaked dark legacy had over 130
In response to Bobbyawesome
wow?How did i steal accounts....
permantly banned aint that a little to far people get hacked all the times and i never se/rarley see anyone get temporary banned but permantly jeeze thats a bit much
In response to Cloudzack
He just doesnt like me i guess.He even gonna ban my labtop.Ima give my macro out on the forums......and my bowl macro.
In response to Drehdog7
Yea, I clearly banned you because I don't like you. Not because you continually scam people out of their accounts, screw up their accounts if you get them, impersonate staff (me), and ban avoid.
falacy i have been on drehdogs account for 10 minutes when he was my on my account training me. He offered to train me and it ended up in his little plan of disbanding my clan.Could you please unban me i wasnt involved in any of those negative acts
In response to Falacy
You can fuck peoples accounts if they give you the password.And stealing accounts all goes back to some fucking dipshit giving me a password to an account that he didnt have the orignial email to.And as of ban avoiding.Its not my fault i go on vacation and log onto byond.
In response to Gokukg
man it was not no plan dreh had.. it was like 3 days later wen he made his own acc. and u neva changed ur pass so he decieded to disband. das y he says n eva to give out ur pass
In response to Drehdog7
true das y u shouldnt give em out?
also malisous i dont even get that and scams how you gonna scam some one trading off you cant get nothin outta no one
In response to Lil leroy
Man leroy just forget about it.Now ima have to go play some shitty as dbz game where you make your own fucking character.And that has the same fucking icons as every other game.
In response to Cloudzack
No it was scamming from when i tried to get terrons account back so he didnt have to start all over when he had a lvl 1 mil acc.
In response to Drehdog7
lmfao...
In response to Drehdog7
OK THAT MAKES ME MAD ACTULLY THAT U GET BANNED FOR TRYING TO GET TERRONS ACC BACK CAUSE IT GOT STOLEN THATS BS HOW IS THAT SCAMMING WHAT IS FAL SIDING WITH THE THEIF I MEAN COME ON THATS MESSED UP
In response to Lil leroy
no way. The next day he disbanded my clan. he offered to train me between a clan war.. and the next day he made his own clan and disbanded mine. Then he even denied he did it for a short while.
In response to Gokukg
I know cloud.And after my labtop got banned the terron hacker got banned to.So thats shit.
In response to Gokukg
ok lets see kg your saying dreh got these acts of scamming and other stuff on him from disbanding your clan but les see af and sb got all there m,embers booted 100 times like when gordan booted all sb and fal didnt do nothi about it but all of a sudden fal decides to do somthin
In response to Falacy
thats messed up fal how much money did dreh or his parents spend on subs i no i spent around 75$ on subs dreh payed probly that much or more on subs then u ban him cause u dont like him so its like saying o u payed me ban all money goes down the shitter and then u run away with the money thats not even cool thats like a theif breaking into your house and robbing you
Page: 1 2