Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
ID:292420

So, wtf is the goal in playing paradise city?
As far as I can tell, the only thing to do is pointlessly massacre zombies.
Anyone have an idea for gameplay direction?
You COULD add modes where there are different goals.

Examples
Zombie Extermination- Kill a Certain amount of zombies based on players on, 1.5k Zombies/player.(Basically what Paradise City is except with no kill goals)
Survival- Zombies are buffed up and will move quicker. If you die, you will become a temporary zombie until all players died.
Rescue mission-Civilians need your help!Go find them and take them to Front Lines before zombies massacre them.
Failure if less than 10/15 survive.
Escape!You are trapped inside "Random Building"
and must escape to the Front Lines while evading and killing zombies who try to kill you on the way. Beware because number of zombies will increase on your way there.If you die, you have to be a zombie to help murder those that are left.

In response to Andyextreme42king
Were the "Extermination squad" after the city was officaly considerd infected, and after weeks of quarrentine, the government send in enough "soldiers" to clean out the area, to begein reconstruction.
how about build giving the players some tools and lettin' them build a new city, capable of fending the zombies off?
You could go in the direction of DayZ and all you have to do is make it a presistent world for the player just has to survive from players and from zombies.Look up DayZ youll get the idea
In response to Khori90
Khori90 wrote:
You could go in the direction of DayZ and all you have to do is make it a presistent world for the player just has to survive from players and from zombies.Look up DayZ youll get the idea

Paradise Falls (a mod of this game) was almost exactly like DayZ, before DayZ even came out. Zombies were mainly attracted by sound. The map was practically infinite in size, and randomly generated new content as you explored it. The main aspect of gameplay was moving from house to house searching for supplies. Nobody seemed interested in the 2D BYOND version.
You could make it like that..again.My opinion,i think it will be great..plus alot of people are into zombies now i guess.I have more ideas but this one sticks out.
Add a hunger games type mode?
Can you make another versions with different Cities?
For Example: Paradise City with Snow mode, or in the desert
(my english is terrible e.e)