Heroes United 2

by Falacy
Join HU2 on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
ID:291925

Big orange Download button on this page:
http://www.byond.com/games/Falacy/HeroesUnited2?tab=index
some complaints about the file is damaged or unkown format..
In response to Mrgranger1
Mrgranger1 wrote:
some complaints about the file is damaged or unkown format..

it tworks when you just open it, but it won't really load on that byond screen, it just says connecting to hu2 dmb.
hey why you banned i swear to god that thezombiemaster1 uses that glitch but i didnt tell him he found out by himself he always pm me saying that can you plzz give me the glitch i wont tell anyone but then he found out then alot of people new they only do it when theres a royal in admit in did the glitch but thats because they teamed on me so i do it so they cant hit me but people say on heroes untied 2 that you dont care about that game so why you banned me plzz unbanned i love that game hoped you can comment and im not saying to banned thezombimaster1 im just saying that it is unfair that u banned me for something that everyone does on tournaments hoped you can repl
In response to BrolyLSS4
what glitch ? the living ghost thing?
In response to Mrgranger1

Yeah true it won't open/extract.
In response to Thezombiemaster1
Thezombiemaster1 wrote:
It all works for me.
In response to Fzero30
Works 100% fine for me.
In response to Mner2
Mner2 wrote:
Thezombiemaster1 wrote:
It all works for me.
Ok ill try again..
In response to Thezombiemaster1
Question what are those other places in the instances that are a mock-up of west city?
In response to Cc-p
Like that one I found?
hola saben hacer juegos en byon me alludan por fa
when i try hostin it wont work
I request for it to be updated to the newest, or near newest, host files, we're currently 10 versions behind.
all i have to do is download the files and then i can host?
Please Give me instructions
Server 85v Off NOoooooooooooooooo hahaha on bye
Server 118 derker off -.-"!
weres the hostfiles i cant find them
falacy wanted to know how do to increase exp training exp in type to the more 100 or 400 and wanted to know cuz my server from connecting to another failed play
Page: 1 2