Monster Kingdom

by Falacy
MKO offers a Pokemon inspired adventure, set in a traditional fantasy world.
In response to BioSchock
It is possible to lose stuff if the server crashes. Though, it doesn't look like it has...
I enjoyed it, but it lagged a bit at some points. I also would like to see more storyline and Player to AI/NPC interaction.
1. Add potions :D
2. It's hard to catch monsters after level 10. I had a monster down to 1 hp and I could not catch him with 5 soul stones, and 2 great soul stones. :/ Tat was a lot of moneh T-T
I don't mind that its a pokemon styled game but you should get different music. If the game picks up I'll be willing to compose original music for this and possibly other original Stray Games.
New set of bugs/glitches for ya.

1) With my Vambat's Leech Life move, the effect is quite slow, so if I end the battle with it, sometimes after the battle hud goes off, the effect hasn't finished and therefore still does. Not really a bug, more of a graphics thing

2) When I use Leech Life with Vambat, I gain health, but the numbers don't update on the hud.

3) Someone has logged out, and their monster is still here. o.o
well i think there should be like a tournament or like a pvp place
well, it's wierd how eva evolves into a tiny flame called evapis. ._.
this game is awesome,great graphics,good gameplay,awesome monsters,everything is awesome,i just wish you could explore a little more,and that there are human ai that function like pokemon trainers in the pokemon franchise,overall,its an awesome game
its really good. If I could add something I would make some sort of equipment.
um,i was just wondering,what does meduzar transform to,she is my main monster and i would be interested to know what it is
Suggestion

As the game is further updated it would be kool if you were able to install Tag Duels! PvP and/or PvE
In response to Sstrunks9999
i have an idea for a meduzar evo,it is like a hydra with 3 heads,it looks like meduzar,but with larger wings or fins and spikes
Add Potions to recover monsters HP! Add Gyms like in Pokemons! And there is a problem with ITEMS so if you have too much crap then the list looks broken =P
I went into the basement of the castle and glitched through a crate into the corner under the water pool but i cant go back through it, is this a bug or was it just a glitch?

Also is there a way to drop things you pick up in the cave because i picked up too much stuff when i didn't know they had no use and now i cant use my crystals.
In response to Theself5566
<small>Theself5566 wrote:
I went into the basement of the castle and glitched through a crate into the corner under the water pool but i cant go back through it, is this a bug or was it just a glitch?</small>
This is due to a BYOND bug with expanding the map size. I have implemented a workaround for it in the next update, until BYOND gets around to fixing theirs.

<small>> Also is there a way to drop things you pick up in the cave because i picked up too much stuff when i didn't know they had no use and now i cant use my crystals.</small>
You'll be able to sell stuff in the next update, and the in-battle item menu will also only show items that are usable in battle.
In response to Falacy
So I caught two Ratix's by accident, and for fun decided to add them both into my main monster line. Because I had two Ratix's in my MML, I was allowed seven monsters. It seemed to skip over Ratix because I had two of them. Just thought I'd let you know.
In response to Ganing
<small>Ganing wrote:
So I caught two Ratix's by accident, and for fun decided to add them both into my main monster line. Because I had two Ratix's in my MML, I was allowed seven monsters. It seemed to skip over Ratix because I had two of them. Just thought I'd let you know.</small>
There should be no way to get 7 monsters. 2 of them being the same type should have no effect on anything. I assume you're talking about taking them out of storage?
EDIT: Fixed for next update, monster storage let you withdraw a 7th monster.
In response to Falacy
Awesome. Also seems to be a delay with me when I enter a dungeon. I'm guessing because it's randomly generated or something. Anyways it's about 3-7 seconds long so...
1. Items HUD seems broken. I have like twenty items and it tries to show them all lol.
2. In the updates it says you added a doorway in the basement corner. I looked in the basement and couldn't find it. Are you talking about the castle that has the healer and the shops?
3. Not sure if this is a bug or just not implimented, but we still can't sell items. :P I remember you saying you would add that. Just thought I'd bring it up.
Hey My name is Mahmoud1000 i played the game and i rly like the idea of it i hope when it finishes it will be better , and there will be a help book or something so i know how to get more monsters and get more gold and that stuff , and it will be better if u put a mission house and a reward for every mission :)) Send me a meesage when its done and Thanks alot
Page: 1 2 3 4