ID:293764

Well i was wondering if anyone could tell me why my membership stopped after a week of having it...And how I can get it back..
Mysterio sometimes people who buy you a membership can sucker you by buying it then canceling the order. So pretty much if you have a true, or loyal fan, or a good friend you can have them buy it or just by buying it yourself would cause less of problems. I suggest just waiting it out, confront the buyer, or just buy another year.
In response to Liltroy614
Liltroy614 wrote:
Mysterio sometimes people who buy you a membership can sucker you by buying it then canceling the order. So pretty much if you have a true, or loyal fan, or a good friend you can have them buy it or just by buying it yourself would cause less of problems. I suggest just waiting it out, confront the buyer, or just buy another year.

I contacted him and he still cant find the problem :/
In response to Ernesto5432
Well the last thing I could say is just wait it out or Just buy another one.
Ernesto5432 wrote:
Well i was wondering if anyone could tell me why my membership stopped after a week of having it...And how I can get it back..

Matters of account security or membership status are best taken up directly with the BYOND Staff via their Support Form. We at BYOND Help are only volunteers and aren't privy to information regarding membership cancellations and failure to process payments.

Thanks Much.
Tiberath.