Regressia

by IainPeregrine
Regressia
Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% complete and uses all original Graphics, Music, and Programming. This is the real experience.
ID:328897

Just thought I'd point out that little typo in the library. :)
I so hate standardized spelling. Thanks for the heads up.
In response to IainPeregrine
Can't you just run things through a spellchecker? Proper spelling is going to be expected from a professional game.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Can't you just run things through a spellchecker? Proper spelling is going to be expected from a professional game.

Indeed it is. The fact that I'm getting these reports is a good sign, because people are treating the game professionally. They expect everything to be spelled correctly.

Back when I was working on those sections I made sure that everything that went into the game was checked by a team of testers. The problem came when I tweaked a bunch of stuff in the demo area right before releasing it. A lot of it was stuff I hadn't worked with in a long time and I forgot to be careful. Not that I'm trying to make an excuse, it's just that looking back I can see exactly how those mistakes crept in. I'm going through all my recent additions now with a fine toothed comb.