Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:299727

Keywords: ban
Hey i have been banned from both gibbed 4 and gibbed 3 and i really don't know why and I would like to be unbanned if posable
I dunno if this is the place, but I recently got banned off Detective, while yes I coincidently acted bad as a Security officer, but there were rioting assistants coming from my ass, AKA from a hole made in detectives with another hole leading somewhere to Security, and the actual security door, so I killed one and wounded a couple... And yea... That was the Security officer, I can still play him but not HOS or Detective (I dont mind the HOS he is a dick)
To add to that, It was a adrenaline rush that made me kill the assistant, not just "Derp Im bored lets molest assistants" actually about molesting, it was the opposite.
No, it's not the right place to post this. The place to post this shit is here. Also, make sure to read the stickies: Read This Before Posting Or Die and Shit We're Sick of Seeing Megathread or you will be laughed at and ridiculed.

Note: This is only for goonstation bans, not other Station Brand Stations.
From what I've read on those forums, you're better off just not trying to get yourselves unbanned. I got banned from becoming AI on Gibbed 4, all because some admin assumed I was shocking all the airlock doors. Only untill I shocked the robotics door while spending a lot of time there, does Gorillaz message me stating not to shock anymore door. The guy didn't realise there were two AI cyborgs, nor did he ask the other guy. He either assumed it was myself or the other guy put the blame on me. So yeah, don't try to get yourself unbanned, because it'll probably not happen at all. The Gibbed admins either need to relax more, or need to be retrained/removed and new people put in place.
i got banned and iv lerent my lesson so i would please like 1 more chance from gorrilamydreams
i like the suggestion of retraining admins
does it occur in a big military complex where pudgy thirteen year olds dressed as animes dictate that you should do literally nothing unless they say so
In response to DarkRider664
DarkRider664 wrote:
From what I've read on those forums, you're better off just not trying to get yourselves unbanned. I got banned from becoming AI on Gibbed 4, all because some admin assumed I was shocking all the airlock doors. Only untill I shocked the robotics door while spending a lot of time there, does Gorillaz message me stating not to shock anymore door. The guy didn't realise there were two AI cyborgs, nor did he ask the other guy. He either assumed it was myself or the other guy put the blame on me. So yeah, don't try to get yourself unbanned, because it'll probably not happen at all. The Gibbed admins either need to relax more, or need to be retrained/removed and new people put in place.

The logs say exactly who electrifies a door so if he banned you for it, it's because you did it you idiot.
Hi i got banned awhile ago (i really cant remeber why) i didnt know i was braking the rules since this was when i first joined i would like to request to be unbanned please.
Yeah ive learnt my leason and i wil try not to brake the rules.