In response to Ter13
Yep pretty much like that. I thought those types would make sense. Blood being effective against silver is a stretch but meh it works.

Blood moves will actually heal vampires though. So a few more little details like that.
I'm home now so have a screenshot or two.

I'm still tweaking offsets and need to space the input options a bit more but I think it looks much nicer.
The inconsistencies in the map are giving me a headache. Are the turf icons original? They look familiar, but it may just be from the other "previews" you've shown. The backstep and teleporting during the combat looks wonky. Is that targeting from a library? The character creation looks like a modified version of that one around dbz rips, which you shouldn't model your character creation after.
In response to Kumorii
It looks weird to overlay the whole screen like that, but all the maptext remains over the overlay.
You know what I'm just going to stop posting my game on here.

Last thing you'll see from me fixed the teleport locs.

hair is bouncy because the base Run state was edited after hair was made.
Graphics and colors are a big giant mishmash of crap at the moment. I keep trying out different styles, and not liking them...
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
Hey, don't be a sourpuss in the face of criticism. Take what you can from what people say and make them change their minds. (;
In response to Kumorii
Nah everything is the same when it concerns a fan-game here. I feel like I'm posting another Zeta rip with the feedback and comments I always get.
In response to Ganite
Do the explosions go out properly if it doesn't end on one of your tiles aligned with turfs?
In response to Lugia319
Well it only does it when it bumps into densed things, I haven't seen any problems yet. But I'm actually thinking of instead of allowing it for everything just certain things like trees & buildings. And maybe have just a impact for the rest.
Ganite. Can I suggest maybe taking the saturation of the cliffs and grass down a little? I think it would make a huge difference in making it more pleasing to players eyes.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:

Last thing you'll see from me fixed the teleport locs.

hair is bouncy because the base Run state was edited after hair was made.

My only issue is the mushrooms, I don't think they should have a black outline. Other than that I think it looks great.

This video show you my easy mapping and atmosphere:

https://youtu.be/okYqqBNzdoM
In response to Marekssj3
BYOND or RPG Maker? And are those LoG trees and grass?
In response to Ganite
There are Pokemon wandering the Legacy of Goku forest.

I think it's safe to say that all that might be placeholder art.
In response to Kaiochao
Now the last question is the game made on BYOND or RPG Maker.
@Ganite- It's 100% BYOND. :p And yes, this grass and trees,- all tiles ar from Legacy of goku.
In response to Ganite
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1905822

If the video is from that, then it's made in BYOND. It also looks like he's using Kidpaddle's shadows.

About shadows: there's a secret technique for making shadows that don't add onto each other, like so:

Can you guess what it is?
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
There are Pokemon wandering the Legacy of Goku forest.

I think it's safe to say that all that might be placeholder art.

Set to Fable music. It looks awesome, but holy crap is it a lawsuit clusterbomb.
In response to Kaiochao
I would very much like to know.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 349 350 351