Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
ID:575135

I landed in Jamaica yesterday and got back to work promptly to try and make up for the week I had not really been. Here's a preview of the map :] it really feels huge ingame.

Zane's too good at this stuff :S
Wowe a professional map. that looks great.
Amazing
Suigoi!
Looks great, can't wait to explore ;P
Thats da largest map I've ever seen. You just made me go EXCITE EXCITE EXCITE! And this is just the neutral country's map as I see in the file name.. omigawd
those mounts better be cheap or else thats alot of walking.
In response to Akriloth
Akriloth wrote:
those mounts better be cheap or else thats alot of walking.

You can always use one of the cheap alternatives of traveling, such as the train.
This looks awesome!
In response to Zane444
Zane444 wrote:
You can always use one of the cheap alternatives of traveling, such as the train.

I thought the train would be more expensive then the mounts, since we wouldn't be albe to control it.
train rides are cheaper than mounts since you just you're just going to be traveling between point A and point B quicker than walking would. you'd still have to do some walking if you wanted to get in between those two points.
Jamaica? How do the girls look up there? ( not that I'd be able to score with any of them, I'm just curious )
So what belongs to what nation?
Falcon lazorz wrote:
As Jim Carrey would say in Bruce Almighty. It's gooooood.

If only I could "like" your comment :C
In response to Akriloth
Akriloth wrote:

trains would probably be exclusive to the neutral country. the other four countries are significantly smaller. there will probably be other means for different countries, according to their geographic nature.
In response to Zane444
Zane444 wrote:
Akriloth wrote:

trains would probably be exclusive to the neutral country. the other four countries are significantly smaller. there will probably be other means for different countries, according to their geographic nature.

Oh so this is basicly a neutral zone that we are seeing now.
yes sir! Its the country that's centered around technology advances rather than magic.
If I remember, each (other) country has an element, and also a "representative" character. Does the neutral country have a character which represents it? Also, where do players start off when they create a new character? Is there any kind of linear progression between the various countries? Too many questions?

I'm not sure if this'll be used in-game, but if so, it would be pretty cool to have a drawn map made of this, though I guess it would be a pretty low priority thing to get done. The game looks like it'll be pretty expansive, even if this is the largest country. Continue your good work :).
I can answer some of those questions but it might be considered a spoiler.
Page: 1 2