In response to Kozuma3
.... rip
while(src){var time=10;if(key==src.key){world<<"Your pokemonster gains 1 exps";sleep(time)}}
Anyone got old code?
In response to Ss4gogeta0
old
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
> old
>

im old. been here for 10 years
I lost the majority of my old sources :( sadly..

I did see that Eternia was released though.. Apparently. Wasn't keen on downloading it.
I did see that Eternia was released though.. Apparently. Wasn't keen on downloading it.

It was leaked, not released. It's also a banned topic on the forums because the original creator has expressed their desire to keep the source code private. (Which is the right of the rights holder)
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:

It was leaked, not released. It's also a banned topic on the forums because the original creator has expressed their desire to keep the source code private. (Which is the right of the rights holder)

Whoop, wrong terminology :P

I never saw anything regarding the subject as being "banned" so I wouldn't know..
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
It was leaked

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Can you please list the original creators of said projects somewhere near the download links? Please and thank you!
In response to Evi of au
Evi of au wrote:
Can you please list the original creators of said projects somewhere near the download links? Please and thank you!

alright, but I dont know every creator of the sources. just most of them
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
I'm not sure, but the two you are missing:

http://www.byond.com/games/hub/Flash_war/DragonWarriorQuest
http://www.byond.com/games/Rubius/DragonWarriorQuest

(I'm not sure but these seem to be the same person)

http://www.byond.com/games/PirateHead/DnD

thanks, I will fix it
Looking good man thanks! Unfortunately most have my old sources automatically delete the map when I compile, making them basically useless.
In response to Evi of au
Evi of au wrote:
Looking good man thanks! Unfortunately most have my old sources automatically delete the map when I compile, making them basically useless.

not really, still good to have for collections or as byond history

*edit* got a bit more to post later. just gotta sort it all out
Sources of games, hmm.
Maybe i will host some of the games, which one should get hosted? (you guys can even give, links to other host files, than on this post)
In response to Doniu
Doniu wrote:
Sources of games, hmm.
Maybe i will host some of the games, which one should get hosted? (you guys can even give, links to other host files, than on this post)

give em a try and see what ones you like. Hurricane would be a good one to host in my opinion but I prefer you make your own opinion.

and as for other sources, I have a few more I am going to add at one point in time.
I have one called Dream Forge from Lord Ravenok. Whom do I send it to?
send it to:
Ss4gogeta0
In response to Xorbah
Xorbah wrote:
I have one called Dream Forge from Lord Ravenok. Whom do I send it to?

yep as Doniu said, send it my way and I will upload it and update the list :)
Although not the best way to learn programming, this can definitely help children or other people who are completely lost when they come to make their own game on Byond.
Reading the programming that is already made and learning to understand how its functions...function can really help someone figure out how to begin their project.
The hardest thing to do is start at a blank slate, this is the same for all creative people whether it be a book, a painting, or developing a game!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7