ID:602375

Well I was reading through some Topics and came across Falacy's comment stating someone could make a better pager in DM itself , So I got motivated (It probably sucks but I had fun making it [: )and started upon the idea.

One-hour later~

It supports grabbing needed user information and Everything from Game Hubs.

I like it :D
Thank you (:
It's a good start. If you want to keep working on this, I would suggest either changing the white, or making it so users have preferences and in those preferences they can change the background colors, text colors, and perhaps even the banner-like imagine behind BYOND

Also, if you haven't already, it would be pretty awesome if conversations between each person or group could be listed in their own tab there. Not sure what all your goal is here, but it's interesting so far.
Haha it will probably just be a fun little project , but the majority of the time before I did anything else was get Hubs in , it was so annoying ._. *twitch*

Edit: I can do tabs (: & My goal is just to have fun doing it ^w^.
Ah, cool. Yeah, I imagine that would be pretty annoying. This is interesting, though. I hope you have fun working on it further.
Epic
New Pictures and layout Updated :D
I've played it, and it's amazing! :3
Very nice. I like the new little gradient background. Makes the white seem less plain and less annoying. I hope the BYOND Staff see this, and use it as inspiration for a major pager update; if they decide to keep the pager of course. My guess is they will, but with less emphasis on using it.
In response to Toddab503
Toddab503 wrote:
Very nice. I like the new little gradient background. Makes the white seem less plain and less annoying. I hope the BYOND Staff see this, and use it as inspiration for a major pager update; if they decide to keep the pager of course. My guess is they will, but with less emphasis on using it.

I wish they would update the thing :C
I like it, it's really good . I love the kitties btw <3
i Like it
I see alot of potential here.
A see a lot of cute kittenzzzz righthere ;D
This is pretty awesome. Has a nice idea to it XD
..AND THOSE KITTIES JUST MAKE IT ALL THE BETTER. 8D
This project looks very interesting. Keep up the good work. + beware deadly kitens
Thank you (:
I think a very good, easy to use, and faster than the byond pager.
Ooo Kozzy nice work :)