ID:469715

Keywords: host
Xirre's 24/7 Hosting Services at http://xirre.atwebpages.com/purchase_hosting.php
What's the CPU max thing? How much CPU the game is taking? And it depends on how big the game is and how many players are online?
Yes it does. But I have a 2.7GHz processor and games with 40 players on it only have a max of 15% cpu (This isn't total CPU either. I still have over 90% CPU Left even after this). When it hits 60 the % is 20%.
Max CPU = Max CPU of all servers. Buy an additional server and your CPU Usage adds up per server.
I honestly don't trust this hosting service...
I mean, you say CPU Usage, but what's the RAM, what's the Disk Space? All I see are games on Dragon Universe being hosted by that "hosting service" and also being forced to advertise it on the hub status, which'd be pretty annoying.

You want people to pay for it, and also send you the hosting files? Oh come on, you surely can find better hosting services which give you the option to update yourself the files through FileZilla in Internet.

No offense, but it really seems like a scamming site.
In addition to Eternal's post above mine, Xirre has also offered free hosting at times, then comes back and requires people to pay for this free hosting. I've seen a mention of this somewhere on the forums (I cannot find it again for some reason). Hosting from Xirre was offered to Lands of Legend, so a friend of mine asked Xirre about it and found how very unprofessional this service is.

I would go with BYOND Panel every time.
In response to TheLionsRoar
TheLionsRoar wrote:
In addition to Eternal's post above mine, Xirre has also offered free hosting at times, then comes back and requires people to pay for this free hosting. I've seen a mention of this somewhere on the forums (I cannot find it again for some reason). Hosting from Xirre was offered to Lands of Legend, so a friend of mine asked Xirre about it and found how very unprofessional this service is.

I would go with BYOND Panel every time.

8GB RAM and Unlimited Disk Space. As for BYOND panel.. I actually work with BYOND panel to better automation of hosting and etc. And we are currently going to switch from CPU to RAM instead since CPU isn't constant.
In response to TheLionsRoar
http://www.byond.com/games/Lizard_Sphere_X/1?tab=index <-- Hosted by Xirre as well. No scam whatsoever. If there is a scam in it.. Get a refund from paypal then. I won't argue with it if I don't host your game. It's just that I am STARTING fresh. It's not like i have resources. What, you expect me to have low prices and automation? Don't get greedy. It's cheap and easy.