ID:658988

How to add an icon to the game ? please help :)
Start here.

Once done, go here.

Then, go here.

Don't forget the guide as well.
lol i know how to code dude, i asking about adding an icon (favicon.ico)
Oh, an actual .ico file. Sorry, I thought you meant a .dmi. Honestly I have not bothered with any .ico files, so I'm not one to answer your question.

You do need to try to be more specific next time, though.
You can set a window's icon by going into your interface file, opening the window in question, going into its properties->Options tab, and setting the "Icon".
In response to DarkCampainger
DarkCampainger wrote:
You can set a window's icon by going into your interface file, opening the window in question, going into its properties->Options tab, and setting the "Icon".

Oh wow. Yeah, I remember now. Thanks, DC. Lol.
In response to DarkCampainger
DarkCampainger wrote:

i can't find it :S
Double click the window. Then go to the Options tab. There's a place labeled "Icon" there that will allow you to search for the icon you want.
it's don't work.. lol :(
In response to ZeroDay
Open your interface file > double click on the window you want > click the Edit... button on the left side where all your other options are > go to options tab > click the ... button beside the Icon: drop down, and choose your icon > click okay, compile, done.
No. Your INTERFACE file. The file with the .dmf extension. You likely don't have one and don't know how to work one at all if you can't find it.
make a shortcut to the file then change the icon by right clicking going to >properties>shortcut>change icon

I think this is what your asking for to change the windows icon?
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
No. Your INTERFACE file. The file with the .dmf extension. You likely don't have one and don't know how to work one at all if you can't find it.

well, probly i have one you don't have to call me idiot bro, i only try to ask.. :(
In response to ZeroDay
He's not calling you an idiot. He's just trying to make it clearer. Maybe this will help. http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=33352

Not sure if you read it before, and maybe there's just a mix up about what you're asking for, but if not then it should help you learn some valuable information.