ID:670348

Keywords: demo, pacman, rpg
pacman rpg

I threw this together over the course of about a week. It's really basic but I guess there's gameplay? Maybe? You can win at it if you get all the green things.

Download it here!

Looking to get some suggestions* and criticisms on it.

The graphics are just placeholders so please don't suggest I get better ones! :P
The instant I saw this I thought of the Three Hundred Game Mechanics entry on a "Pellet Quest".
Really cool little game, I like it. I guess what would make it really interesting is if you put in enemies that act like ghosts. Other than that, just make more!
In response to Oasiscircle
The Three Hundred Game Mechanics entry is my inspiration for this, yes. It seems like a really neat idea.

And thanks! I'm trying to think of more things to add in the way of traps, though monsters are also a thing I hope to add soon.
In response to LordAndrew
I don't know much about this as I haven't had time to check the link or play the game, but might I suggest making it so there are up to at least 5-10 levels, and rather than simply changing the layout like pac-man you add various power ups and enemies to make it more interesting?

One level might have a 3 second speed increase power up, another lets you kill any enemy you hit, another lets you become invisible to enemies. That type of simple thing. Monsters is just a matter of changing their movement pattern, or increasing their attack range, etc, so they're tougher to dodge.
Puush thinks your game is p. fun.

http://puu.sh/pFun

However I do not. 2/10 see me after class
Whoa! This concept is amazing...
Though, theoretically, this sort of idea has been thought of before, just not as dramatically. (i.e. Coins in Mario.)