Noooo, You don't have a nice sound :D
u so mean D:
In response to Ichirou27x
Lol im just playin with you :D
but yea naruto wud win
In response to Ichirou27x
Noooooo, I would win :D RIGHT??
Pff. Aang fershur.

If you guys are going to choose Shippuden Naruto, I choose post-TLA(The Last Airbender) pre-LOK(Legend of Korra) Aang. You know, when he's the fully realized Avatar. In the Naruto world, he's somebody who can do more than use Fire, Earth, Water and Wind type moves - he can control those things.

Naruto: -charges Rasengan-
Aang: "lolno." -removes all wind from his Rasengan, leaving just an unshaped lump of chakra.

That's how I see it.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
Pff. Aang fershur.

If you guys are going to choose Shippuden Naruto, I choose post-TLA(The Last Airbender) pre-LOK(Legend of Korra) Aang. You know, when he's the fully realized Avatar. In the Naruto world, he's somebody who can do more than use Fire, Earth, Water and Wind type moves - he can control those things.

Thank you people just like to say Naruto because there band wagoning
Naruto: -charges Rasengan-
Aang: "lolno." -removes all wind from his Rasengan, leaving just an unshaped lump of chakra.

That's how I see it.

Aang cold easily Beat Naruto, Naruto has brute strength but compared to ang is slow as fuck.Aang just firebends and Earthbends on Naruto and it'll be over, Even if Naruto uses clones Aang has enough energy and ability to take them all out while still being able to dodge a rasengan [Going underground or flying above] Overall Aang has much more ability and lets face it Naruto would be complete crap if he didnt have help from other people [Including Kyuubi]
In response to Albro1
resengan isnt made by wind resenshuriken is and he still has odama resengan
In response to Dino with cookies
Dino with cookies wrote:
Aang cold easily Beat Naruto, Naruto has brute strength but compared to ang is slow as fuck.Aang just firebends and Earthbends on Naruto and it'll be over, Even if Naruto uses clones Aang has enough energy and ability to take them all out while still being able to dodge a rasengan [Going underground or flying above] Overall Aang has much more ability and lets face it Naruto would be complete crap if he didnt have help from other people [Including Kyuubi]

... You're obviously not very far into Shippuuden, or only watch the anime, if you think that. Naruto is WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY faster than Aang.
Aang is faster then naruto.
lol . . . people you are all making this to complicating, just like when people say who would win bleach or dbz :P
Nah not really. DBZ could beat any anime cause its gay af and to oped if u really think about it Aang and Naruto that would be a great ass fight.
Brute Strength = DBZ
Winner = Bleach

Please from Bleach wont be able to be seen by DBZ fighters, Sure the fighters could blow up a planet, but then again, Soul Reapers are already dead therefore don't technically need to breathe. Case Closed on DBZ Vs Bleach. On here i Vote Naruto just cause Kyuubi is badass.
In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
Aang is faster then naruto.

...Read the manga, no he's not. Naruto's pretty much the speed of light now.
Says no kyuubi..
Eh, sage mode. Also he has a part of all of them now so even without Kyuubi...
Do you guys read? clearly states no modes of any kind...
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11