Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
I was banned for switching players in battle they say i cheat but if im banned or lose my donates ranking by even a lvl than i want that much of my money back. That or i report game.
In response to Demonic Wing
Demonic Wing wrote:
I was banned for switching players in battle they say i cheat but if im banned or lose my donates ranking by even a lvl than i want that much of my money back. That or i report game.

Who banned you?
Teengegota duh he banned him
I was banned for switching charters in battle. I would like to point out I ask if they wanted me to stop and no one said anything. Also the rank as a donator did not come with rules. They said I cheated when I teleported to my teams healer and got revived but i was told today that it is able to b used like that. Oh and Deathmail needs updated host files.
Im srry man, but i personally think that IS cheating. I mean i wasn't there and all but teleporting to your healer?....-.- I COULD BE WRONG! But i was told the teleporting functions was only used if u were bugged (as in stuck in the edge of the screen), and the summoning function (vise versa)
But i AM srry u wernt warned.......just banned
AND i don't think its something to get banned about
maybe a 30minutes in the timeout chair....Yeah that would do xd....OH and about the switching chars thing how many times did u switch?
Everyone if u did'nt get it by now if the DOWNLOAD button does'nt wrk for watever reason to an updated version eternal was kind enough to post a download link to the most up to date
version. http://www.sendspace.com/file/ustdsu v2.00 btw.NOW...watU have to do is download a program u can use to extract rar. files AFTER downloading the host files. Like for me i use Jzip (GOOGLE IT!)After u install it... u have to find the host files that u JUST downloaded and right click it. After You've done this u go to jzip (or watever program) and click extract here or extract to*. After You've done that all u have to do is go to Byond(Blue Icon)--->File------>Start Dream Daemon and press the ... button, find the file u JUST extracted (the name should switch to Naruto after extraction and not hostfile)go to the folder Naruto and open the Naruto with the computer iconn.(it should take u back to the dream daemon screen) AND PRESS GO............... Your Hosting!!!!!!
the play now box will appear shortly....GRATZ T_T
I hope that helped ppl
srry if its not specific enough
Plz host the game i am kinda bored i play this game everytime
In response to Akibthesaiyan
Akibthesaiyan wrote:
Plz host the game i am kinda bored i play this game everytime

get a life and you wont be bored. simple as that
Falcon lazorz wrote:
To all the people who haven't opened their ports or whatever the reason is we can't connect, please don't host because there is no point..

let them do whatever they please its not going to change anything maybe they wanna host but play alone
In response to FlawlessExample23
FlawlessExample23 wrote:
Falcon lazorz wrote:
To all the people who haven't opened their ports or whatever the reason is we can't connect, please don't host because there is no point..

let them do whatever they please its not going to change anything maybe they wanna host but play alone

Just a note, if they wanted to play alone, there is an option to play without it being put onto the byond page.
Awesome game!!!
I've been away from BYOND for another two months I guess and I just wanted to see how far the game went since I technically left the team.

Waiting for it to be online :)
In response to Neo Rapes Everything
Neo Rapes Everything wrote:
I've been away from BYOND for another two months I guess and I just wanted to see how far the game went since I technically left the team.

Waiting for it to be online :)

Unless eternal continue's to updates the game is done for lol. Buts it's not like i didn't see this coming.
AWESOME GAME NEVER PLAYED LIKE THIS GAME !!! Eternal I appreciate ur work u did a awesome work! Update more so we can have more fun :D
Updates will still come one time or another. updating a game too frequent causes the programmer to lose the interest, I guess.
kurei flame,unban me e.e,please ?
In response to Akibthesaiyan
Akibthesaiyan wrote:
AWESOME GAME NEVER PLAYED LIKE THIS GAME !!! Eternal I appreciate ur work u did a awesome work! Update more so we can have more fun :D

Dude get a life, introduce yourself to the world
I have no life I AM A ZOMBIE!
If that's the reason he's not updating that would be kinda dumb for him and his game. Tho i think its because hes working on the other on,and that one looks like its in dire stress while this one is stable other then the FPS and lag.(might be two in the same tho)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67 68