ID:55917

Post your comments here!
are you discontinuing, rampage?
Yo for some reason I cant update rampage and now since the update i can see or say anythin in ooc
Rampage got hit with a copyright claim.
byond://24.231.76.206:6552 Link to Lum's Server
were did u go man we need u back ur the soul of this game
apparently, the game is so dead right now its not even funny. No worries though. I have no doubt the game will be back and more active than ever. I've just been busy with school and other things. I got mid-term next week, and I got spring break afterwards, I plan to be more active during that time and will be taking care of many things with the game.
In response to Fat Albert
Fat Albert wrote:
apparently, the game is so dead right now its not even funny. No worries though. I have no doubt the game will be back and more active than ever. I've just been busy with school and other things. I got mid-term next week, and I got spring break afterwards, I plan to be more active during that time and will be taking care of many things with the game.

Well when it returns you gotta let me know. I remember you telling us about having multiple tournaments and all these things added in. I was so hyped hearing about all you big plans, but then when the game was killed off I thought that was the end of it.

Glad to see I was wrong, and I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors both inside and out of this game. To contact me please send me a tweet on twitter (@MySummerJob)
I've been waiting for over a year now for Rampage to come back and I still have hope that it'll come back! But I just feel like I need to know whether or not it's coming back... If I can play this game again, I'll be so happy! I miss all the fun times I had there. It was a really great game to me, and I hope you answer back!
I told your sister to tell you about it. its called Dragon Wu now. You can download it. I will have to find a host sometime soon.
Long time no see my friend, been lookin for you, look me up sometime.