ID:725915

So, i need help with a name for a game im working on. Its a mid-evil based game with aspects from Skyrim, Runescape, Fairy Tail, And a few other sources as well as my own original ideas. The games basic atmosphere is your in a land that has been taken over by two Guilds, one of the King, and one of a clan that is trying to overthrow him. Your allowed to pick your own alignment and blah blah blah, etc etc etc. You get the point. However, back to the main point, i need a name for it. Seeing as im not the most creative with names, im just going to give you the basic idea of what i want in the name. Basically include the word, or a form of the word - Kris or Kristoni, in the games name. Along those lines you can pick whatever you want for it. The one i like best wins and will be rewarded with a special set of in-game armor only obtainable by them. Thanks for your help!

~D-Cire
The Chronicles of Skyrunetail.

I want all the armor in my set to have an "of the Frog" suffix. So, "Breastplate of the Frog", "Scepter of the Frog" etc. Also they should all be a green color with golden trimming, similar to this. Chop chop.
Would have been nice if you included what i asked. .-.
Oh.

The Kristonian Chronicles of Skyrunetail. Also there seems to be no one else competing for the prize so just go ahead and nominate my suggestion as the winner and get my Legendary Frog gear set implemented into the game ASAP please. Thank you.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Oh.

The Kristonian Chronicles of Skyrunetail. Also there seems to be no one else competing for the prize so just go ahead and nominate my suggestion as the winner and get my Legendary Frog gear set implemented into the game ASAP please. Thank you.

D-Cire just got own'd.
Doki Doki:Kristoni#DAYS

Just because EmpirezTeam seemed lonely.
Neverending Fight: Kristoni's Conquest.
I swear if "Doki Doki" wins I'm going to murder an insect. Don't think I won't do it, there's plenty of carpenter bees flying around my shed.
As much as i like Neo's ... I like ET's better, for the pure comedic effect. Ill let this go for one more day.
Combine them!

Neverending Conquest: Kristoni's Chronicle of Skyrunetail!
A few catchy idea's I had:

Kristoni: Age of Disharmony
Kris Realm
Scarlet Kris
Kristoni's War
Kingdom of the Kris-tal Skull *Smug Laugh*

Just a few examples. If you want more idea's, just look at current RPG titles and see how you can edit and twist those into your own names without being a blatant rip-off. That means staying away from names like "Smorld of Boredcraft" (I love WoW, not making fun of it, just giving an example).
I went with Solomn's idea and came up with "Akriso" which is what ill be using. Solomn, please contact me, or post her with an armor set you would like to have.
To be honest, I only really wanted to help. I'm not sure if I'll actually get around to playing your game at all. I mean, I'm much more of a developer than I am a player. Please feel free to donate the Armor set to some lucky player with my regards, I'm sure they'll find much better use out of it than I will.
Okay. Pick a player who commented then. =3
I don't want to be the decider of any fortunes here. My recommendation to you would be to make your game to the beta phase and whichever beta tester you find to be the most helpful in your venture to iron out all of the kinks should be awarded the custom armor.
Incidentally, the game sounds genuinely interesting, so feel free to PM me if you have any programming questions and I'll try and help out.
If I don't know the answer, I can probably go look it up, or ask someone who will.
Leave it to Solomn to come out of nowhere with the winning suggestion and ruin the chance of me having my very own set of Legendary Frog armor.
I think you should still get that Legendary Frog armour, so long as you promise to wear it at all times, and end all of your sentences with '-frog' for a year.
^ Id give him it for that. Lmfao.
Thanks death, ill be sure to do that.