ID:330844

Post your comments here!
Hey! My e-mail is [email protected] now. It looks like you're back - if you ever wanted to get in touch, that's where you'll be able to find me. I can still help if you like, or if you wanted to keep things going yourself I understand. I'm also still in contact with Alturos.

Hope you don't hate me over the time of your absence - life happened, and I had to shuffle my priorities. Anyways, hope to hear from you soon.
Haz misses you Iain, just not the same without an intelligent code junkie to ramble back and forth with.
Hey now.
Yo
Can you please host Causal Quest?
Soo.. Causal Quest? Like.. I subbed to that.
Soo.. Causal Quest? Like.. I subbed to that.

CQ would stop working every couple BYOND updates, requiring that either I or someone else continued to work on it. At this time, I don't want to give up the CQ code base, and I don't have the time to work on BYOND projects. Watch AntlerPig.com for updates; there are some CQ related things in the works that I can start to show off now that I completed a login system for my site.
Pls carry on the Casual Quest :)
Hey man i really enjoy CQ... and i ended up becoming a member to byond just so i could get more classes, then i figured out that wasnt the case... i was wondering if there was something i could do about this
In response to Duels
Duels wrote:
Hey man i really enjoy CQ... and i ended up becoming a member to byond just so i could get more classes, then i figured out that wasnt the case... i was wondering if there was something i could do about this

I took care of this for you and CK. Have fun!
If you like the game, consider sharing the CQ campaign link with people on Facebook, etc: http://igg.me/at/casualquest
Hello Iain. I'm trying to play Regressia and the left and right side of the screens are being cut off at every resolution. Do you have a fix?
In response to Oldschoolflava
Oldschoolflava wrote:
Hello Iain. I'm trying to play Regressia and the left and right side of the screens are being cut off at every resolution. Do you have a fix?

People play Regressia?

The only thing I can think of is changing the icon size under the window menu, but I assume this is what you meant by "every resolution". Try taking a screen shot (print screen on keyboard) and uploading it.
I have not seen a way to attach a picture of the screenshot I took. Do you have an email address I can send it to?
Sent.
Remake when?

In response to Ss4gogeta0
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
Remake when?

Would love to, but if I were ever to make another game, it would have to wait until CQ got finished, which given the way my life is now, probably won't happen :/

That being said, it's pretty damned awesome for me to think that there are still people who are fans of Peregrine City, or any of my games. Thanks for the good times :D
In response to IainPeregrine
IainPeregrine wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
Remake when?

Would love to, but if I were ever to make another game, it would have to wait until CQ got finished, which given the way my life is now, probably won't happen :/

That being said, it's pretty damned awesome for me to think that there are still people who are fans of Peregrine City, or any of my games. Thanks for the good times :D

im sorry that your life isnt going well :( but I did enjoy the games you made as they were a breath of fresh air in the rip filled paradise that we call "BYOND"
You know, we could just start a Minecraft server. Peregrine City wasn't so different in its intentions (except my plans to inject a plot... that's a different story). You created mine shafts where you mined blocks of stone and sometimes iron or gold, you chopped down trees to build stuff out of lumber, you planted seeds to grow crops, you could craft weapons and potions.

Back before I knew what Minecraft was, I remember seeing a BYOND game that had been inspired by it, but I thought it was a Peregrine City rip! I could even remake the Inn and everything...
dont really got minecraft sadly. but I did find a treasure trove of host files for your games including Casual Quest, Regressia, and I think one other. :P