Monster Kingdom

by Falacy
MKO offers a Pokemon inspired adventure, set in a traditional fantasy world.
Version 9 update has a very buggy HUD system. Not sure why, but sometimes it gets stuck and it seems as if the game freezes. I have to shut it down. And when I do, the noises the game makes whenever I would have been doing things starts happening for a second.

Also, the major glitch I told you about through pager...
In response to Ganing
<small>Ganing wrote:
Also, the major glitch I told you about through pager...</small>
What glitch?
In response to Falacy
There is a way to get infinite money by selling.
wow this is an amazing game so far and the feel really makes you feel like your playing a Ds RPG game and the graphics are amazing
game looks great bro, keep up the good work!
it's awsome, but i dont know how to get anywhere except the town and the cave. can someone help?
I have to say that I like the game a lot and can see myself playing it often. I did't get very far atm but I can see the game getting better as I play more and more. I love how the dungeon keeps changing every time you go into it. Most of the suggestions have already been said but no game is ever fully finished, you could always add more and more unlike the Pokemon games which they only can add more every time they come out with a new game and more Pokemon.
I haven't read all of this, but the main thing that glared at me was the constant bouncing around of the combat screen. It jerks all over the place in every battle. I found this is a lot less severe when the screen is in windowed mode.

Everything else looks pretty good, and I'd like to see more. Especially more sprite choices for your main character.

50th comment FTW!! good luck falacy!
When you evolve Medusa, Medusa remains Medusa.

Also, I would like to say I love the game so far.
This instantly reminded me of RPG Maker XP, which I used to use a while back. Even the start screen is the same as the basic example. Is this game a tribute to the old program as well?

RPG Maker XP Example Screen RPG Maker XP Example Screen
In response to Mightymo
SgtGrim wrote:
When you evolve Medusa, Medusa remains Medusa.
Shouldn't, unless you just mean that the name stays the same?

Mightymo wrote:
Is this game a tribute to the old program as well?
Not really, but it does use RPG Maker graphics
Great so far you ust complete this
Maybe it's just Ratix is too strong? plus, some moves don't do anything.
Excelent game....

but i when you die you dont have to won exp.... and when you level up, revive LOL...

MP never end :O
I want to be able to delete my character o-o
Some bugs.

SleepPowder doesnt hit or works at all, also PoisonPowder has the same issue.

Double Slap atk, should hit twice the foe, it only hits once and its weaker than Pound.

After a monster evolves, it revives others dead monsters in the team.

I suggest a Character delete option or make selection of starter monster an option.

Supersonic atk needs a little higher rate to hit.

Add a lvl cap for monsters in the 1st cave.

Add a/some npc/s to battle, this gives more exp. but you can only fight them once daily or after a certain amount of time.

I might report more bugs as i get to find em.
dew evolution oceana is missing her bottom icon
It's a cool game. I think that the likeness to pokemon is really what turned me off to it though. Otherwise very well put together and presented.
Hi I really like the game it made me really nostalgic for my gameboy games. There seem to be only a few minor tweaks needed. The character I created in the game does not really move well. My character will move forward a little then stop and then start and stop. It kept doing this the entire time I played. I don't know if it was just the browser I was using or the actual game itself. I will try other browsers and see. I also have an suggestion to make a map of the area especially the town or towns would really be helpful and improve the experience. Although if you don't want to do that adding at least some directions to where you need to go to finish the quests could also work.
Page: 1 2 3 4